Failed to provide customer support upon receiving a damaged item

I ordered a remote control airplane from Banana Hobby. The tail section was broken upon delivery. I was not too upset as these things happen. I first tried to use their "live chat" customer support. It took somewhere around 2-3 hours for someone to finally address me. They told me to send pictures to their email support team. I did so immediately and waited nearly a week for them to respond with their solution to rectify the situation. After hearing nothing, I emailed them again and told them that I dislike having to return things so that if they would send me an appropriate glue I would repair it myself. Still no word from them so I shall be reporting them on every site I can find and warn others to avoid them.

belt cp v2

Wow!!! The complaints on banana hobby is overwhelming.

I came close to ordering at least a $1000 worth of equipment. This company will b deleted from my hobby list, thanks to all of y'all comments.

@PissedConsumer236481

Another hobby store to stay away from if you want tech support or replacement is Hobby King. I had a defective battery that i only paid 16 dollars for and it was defective.

They would not let me send it back with out showing the voltage and i tried to tell them that it was dead and defective.

They said they have a policy not to take it back unless i take a picture of it showing the voltage of each cell. So i did then they said the pictures were not clear so they would not warrentee it !

View more comments (2)
ID
Eugene, Oregon

Sent incomplete order with lots of parts missing

Please Dont buy from this company ( Bananahobby)they have no sales support and no intention of sorting any problems . My order was incomplete and on trying to reach the company through e_mail , Fax, phone or online chat you get no response. I have looked on the web trying to see if other people have had similar problems and found some complaints on Bananahobby facebook page alluding to shonky goods and total lack of support from the company regarding any complaints. So to all tose R/C fans out there--- Find another company!and dont become another victim They take your money and thats that.

:( I also had problems contacting them due to defective products. After no contact from them,I decided to replace defective servo myself and that resulted in a very bad crash and total loss of the airplane...$300 airplane turned into worthless pieces of foam...it will catch up them sooner or later.

Hi I just paid a *** load for a Helicopter, it showed up Ready To Fix, had to buy parts to put it together. My heli seems to be the demo one in the websites video, all the screws are loose and wires hagging out.

when I went to buy I thought cool pete trys the helis out and sends them ready, in my case he beat the *** out of it re boxed it and sold it to me. Now I'm in the process of buy another of the same heli and use the one from bananhobby for spare parts. This is just one of hundreds web sites from California that buy wholesale and resell on the web, it seems bananahobby seems to be the worst one of them. I went searching on the web and found some of the Cali sites are owend buy the same person with different web pages but use the same customer service.

If your going to buy something just get if from ebay or direct from China. my email is myamoreterno@***.com

View more comments (1)
ID
Ipswich, Queensland

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article