Poor installation and refused to repair

Ordered custom vanity from Bamco after long process to get the unit designed and ordered. Very friendly and accommodating to deal with when they get your business but very poor follow up and service when product was poorly installed. Three home visits and inspections with three different responses. They all recognized the problem and poor workmanship but no one wanted to repair. Each person told me to call the office. One even told me to go to home depot and do the repair myself. Unbelievable! Finally after 4months and no action I finally had to do the repair myself. You figure you spend a few thousand dollars and they would take some ownership but they were all too busy to help. But they sure wanted all there money up front. Certainly WILL NOT BE HAVING THEM DO MY NEW KITCHEN RENO!

Horrible customer service. Spent months attempting to get them to come back and replace pieces of cabinets that should not have been installed in the first place.

Would not recommend them to anyone. They are friendly trying to get you to spend money.

Once you pay.. Good luck getting anything done.

Los Angeles, California

Bamco Custom Woodworking

I bought a Wrighthaven Home with a Bamco kitchen and the whole process was amazing! I love my builder and my kitchen when I called Bamco for service they were pros and came out fast looked after the issue and adjusted my cabinet doors. This the second kitchen Bamco did for me and everything was great both times. I would recommend them to everyone. you will not be disappointed. I also wanted to post because I saw the sticker on the counter top advising me about water and seems bubbling it also said that water damage is not warrantable. you need to read!
Toronto, Ontario

Bamco Custom Woodworking

The Kitchener - Waterloo, Guelph-based company installed a bathroom vanity countertop in my new home in Fergus, Ontario. The counter top has bubbled months after a one-year traion was done on my new home. Builders Wrightaven Homes contracted the company to do the work and after a phone call to the Wrighthaven I was told that this was a common complaint and that Bamco has been contacted by other home owners and they refuse to stand by their products and installation. As a member of this community, I know a wide range of people and plan to make it known that this contractor's business practices are dodgy. This is unacceptable.

I bought a Wrighthaven Homes and Bamco did my kitchen and I love it!!!! and they were great and so was the builder!!

I remember when I moved in there was a sticker on the counter top that specifically said don't let water stand on mitre and that if it did it would come apart and that its not warranty.

Do drag everbody through the mud because you can't read and you want something for free. :grin

wow, Bamco did my cabinetry and I couldn't be more thrilled. The service was amazing beginning to end.

View more comments (1)
Toronto, Ontario

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article