BAM Tree Experts broke my 3 week old fence

Chuck Broadwater, owner of BAM Tree Experts, refused to repair my 3 week old fence when his workers broke it after removing a tree from my yard. Mr. Broadwater was rude, arrogant, and extremely disrespectful to me as a female homeowner. After a dozen phone class to his company, practically begging for my fence to be repaired, Mr. Broadwater chose to argue with my male friend, rather than repairing my fence. I have never been treated with such disrespect after paying for the services that were rendered. Had I known that Mr. Broadwater would have refused to take responsibility for his company's workers damage, I would have not paid for the full bill for the tree removal. If you are looking for a respectful service company, do NOT call BAM Tree Experts!
ID
Atlanta, Georgia

Landscaping and Gardening Expert Talks

Lawn Care During Drought: How to Grow Lawns with Less Water?

Jun 8, 2022

Drought and water restrictions put lawns at risk in dry areas. Watch lawn expert tips on how to grow lawns with less water and preserve the healthy yard despite a drought.

John Perry
John Perry

John Perry is President, CEO, and Founder of Greene County Fertilizer Company, Inc. and the author of the Lawncology educational series.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article