JaniceM L

Verified Reviewer

Returned Tickets

Due to medical issues I returned two tickets for the September 17th game (sect 244, seats 7&8). Please advise how a refund will be handled. I do understand the current policy but am hoping due to the circumstances an exception will be made and a refund to my credit card will be issued.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Need to clearly state tickets are third party
  • L dealing with the orioles team has always been great

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Make sure tickets are really from the Orioles website! We purchased thinking it was their box office but they said it was a third party. The tickets that were returned not one website acknowledge they came from them. I had to eat the cost since it seems the tickets are lost in space somewhere, yet they were pulled from my MLB account and we were notified they were no longer valid for entry to that game. The seats remained empty so I know they weren't resold.!

map-marker Annapolis, Maryland

No accessibility for blind

Why dont you offer radio headsets to listen to the game?You used to.. You are ADA noncompliant and make the game a miserable experience. You offer nothing for the blind.

User's recommendation: If you are blind, bring a radio to listen to the game.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article