Baldwin-Where is my Door Knob????

Baldwin Hardware--Owned by Black and Decker is a Horrible company to deal with! Ordered an entry *** from them, through Lowes, a month ago. So far....no door *** no tracking number. I called them and was told I would need a case number to find out if my door *** had shipped. So now there is a case number on a door *** I ordered a month ago?? Wtf....a case number when all I wanted to know was if my door *** had been shipped??? Their customer service is the worst I have ever encountered!Lowes has been calling them also and getting nowhere. What a mess...looks like a chargeback is in order.
ID
Dandridge, Tennessee

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article