Cheating with customer amount in Balaji Medicals,Bangalore
Respected Sir, This is Bala from Bangalore and am residing here for the past 6 years,on Oct 10 2017 i visited Balaji Medicals ,Basavangudi,South End Road,Bangalore-560004 to get some medicines.For paying and all i given my debit card and they did swipe using my Axis debit card but in first swipe ,customer copy and merchant copy not came also money deducted from my Bank account. I informed them ,Sir money got deducted so don't do swipe second time but they told me if customer copy or merchant copy not comes means then u will get your money from bank within 2 days,Based on this i allowed them for 2nd swipe using my card.In this time i got customer copy. so money deducted 2 times ,i approached bank and gave a complaint regarding this,they said we want to do some investigation with our team and we ll inform u within 15 days. After that i got a mail reply from bank ,the money already credited to merchant account and its successful.Then i visited the Medicals again and they said some nonsense things and send me away. my concern is they cheated many customers like this ,i assumed there is a problem in their Swipe machine but they not agreed. my Bill amount is 355Rs but they used card twice so the amount got doubled 710 rs total. I need a compensation amount atleast 5k on this .....please help me .I attached the docs in this Bala 0994560**** Axis Bank Cus Care Request No - 3471****. Merchant Address: Shop No. 21/83, Ramachandra Arcade, South End Road, Tata Silk Farm, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004
ID
Bengaluru, Karnataka
Product
Nivea Lip Balm
Pros
  • Shop is big
Cons
  • Cheating customers
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article