Konstantinos Kxs
map-marker Perth, Western Australia

Unable to redeem for a free product

Updated by user Oct 09, 2021

I have had no response from bakers delight.....I feel like I am just another statistic for a company that has no ethics, accountability or compassion for their customers. I have not been back to bakers delight since.

Original review Sep 09, 2021
No consultation or notification given to some customers in reguarding a change in their loyalty program. Elderly ppl rely on their free product, feeling cheated. Some ppl are not tec confident to use apps nor do they want too, Some knew about the swipe card but didn't know about the one they had was to be cancelled.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Products or great
Cons:
  • Poor customer consultation

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: Hopefully they will put up signage in the future

Konstantinos Kxs
map-marker Perth, Western Australia

No notification of change

Unable to redeem product as no notification of change, ppl depend on receiving free product,. Elderly ppl being cheated out of a free product after weeks of collecting stamps to validate. Not communicated about change

User's recommendation: Go back to the store& let them know you have been cheated.

map-marker Sydney, New South Wales

Bakers Delight - Cheese And Bacon Rolls Review from Sydney, New South Wales

I purchased a pkt of cheese and bacon rolls from Bakers Delight in Taree, NSW. I sent a complaint to head office as two of the rolls were only half the size of the others. Paying $6 pkt, I disliked being ripped off. Head office sent me vouchers which I redeemed today. Only to be berated and ridicules by the male owner, Darren. This was done in full view of customers. Darren continued to scream at me, and told me to go away. SHAME.SHAME... SHAME!! If this is the way management treat customers, how do they treat their staff!! GIVE THIS BUSINESS A WIDE BERTH!!!
Reason of review:
Not as described/ advertised

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article