Reservation Review

They are thiefs . They will cancel your reservation and then come back several months later trying to charge you for a reservation that wasn't processed.
ID
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reason of review
Poor customer service

BAJA MOTION TOURS - San Diego

I reserved 4 rooms for a one night stay at Rosaritos, Mexico. I ended up cancelling one of the rooms. I was told there would only be a $25 cancellation fee. After waiting a few weeks for my refund I never saw anything on my credit card statment. When I called about it they said I got a penalty for cancelling too late and the penalty was a full night stay. They're full of ***. Never do business with them. Never book a reservation with this travel agency. They're very unprofessional. They say they'll call you back but never do. They tell you one thing and it ends up being another. I am very unsatisfied with this company.

All of our cancelation policies are made in writing ahead of time. All consumers are aware that there are cancellation penalties when they book on-line or by phone.

Everything is done in writing to avoid any misunderstandings. It is normal industry practices and we have an A+ record with the BBB - We have been in business for over 12 years providing quality service.

ID
Beaverton, Oregon

About

Summary

Baja Motion Tours is a travel agency that specializes in organization of Baja Mexico vacations. The company is located in Bonita, CA. It offers the most picturesque destinations on the Baja peninsula such as  Bahia de Los Angeles, East Capes, Loreto, Ensenada, San Quintin and the world famous Cabo San Lucas. Baja Motion Tours provides various packages and programs including the exclusive Baja Tip 2 Tip that is a 9 day motor coach excursion throughout the entire Baja peninsula. They also offer car rental services, motor coach transportation, charters throughout Mexico, golf packages, sport fishing charters, hotels and resorts reservation and much more.

Baja Motion Tours reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article