Bagittoday is a big froud company of the india...
I got mail from bagittoday that you can get vacation for 3 nights 4 days anywhere in india for Rs.4000/-. So i think that india today group is well known & big thats why i cant cheated by this company. But that was my mistake. I buy this package on 21jan 2014. Order id- 3357****. i made a booking on 10th Apr. 2014. Before 90 days of purchase a package(Condition from Bagittoday) After that i didnt received any vouchers or call or confirmation email from Bagittoady or Yatra.com. then on 25th Aug. 2014 Mr Gagan deep riyat(Yatra.com) send me an email containing data ( Please be informed that your voucher code is going to expire on 30th September 2014, i request you to please reply on same E-mail or call on 0124-304**** to get your booking confirm ASAP. After that we will be not going to confirm the bookings, For further assistance contact Bag It Today.). Then He called me wanting my booking details. Then i had sent details on 29th Sep.2014 & call him to tell that i had sent details to you. Then he said ok we will call you later. But he didnt reply, So i'd sent reminder mail on 6 Oct..2014 & 11Nov.2014 but he doesnt give me any kind of reply. He didnt confirm my booking. After that i call him on 0124-304****, but he told me that your booking can not be done contact with bagittoday to resolve your problem. After that i told all the details about this to bagittoday from email also call them. But they told me your voucher code is expired. If i had book my vacation on 10 apr 2014 then why you telling me that. I fulfill your condition that book vacation in 90 days. Now i hand sent bunch of emails to bagittoday but they didnt give any reply to me.

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to your complaint against order number-3357****.

We would like to inform you that your yatra package has already expired on dated 30th September 2014 and reminder already provided to regarding the same, therefore we are unable to provide refund/booking against your yatra package.

Dear Sir,

This is with reference to your complaint against order number-3357****.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we are checking with our support team and will revert you very soon.

Hence, we request you to kindly wait for some time.

Hope you will cooperate with us. For any further query or assistance, please feel free to write us on onlinesupport@***.com Thanks & Regards, Online Support (Bag it today)

@PissedConsumer915156

Dear Sir,I had told you that i made a booking on 10th Apr.

2014. and paid Rs.

499.00 After that i didnt received any vouchers. then on 25th Aug. 2014

He send me an email containing data ( Please be informed that your voucher code is going to expire on 30th

September 2014, i request you to please reply on same E-mail or call on

0124-304**** to get your booking confirm ASAP. After that we will be not

going to confirm the bookings, For further assistance contact Bag It Today.).

View more comments (2)
Kolhapur, Maharashtra
Pros
  • Didnt any one thing that i like
Cons
  • No confirmation of payment
  • No response to email
  • No response on callback
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Full refund

Product not delivered till 26 Dec 2013 & booking date is 17 Dec 2013

I ordered sport shoes and wrist watch on 17 Dec 2013.i have got mail and etc . according to them product is delivered within 2- 3 days .but it is almost 10 days over .i have not got my ordered product till now(26 Dec 2013).order number is 3349****.it is totally disgusting. when i call him ,just says we will deliver it very soon.after that they are not picking my call. Order Tracking Details Order Id Purchased on Last Order Modified Date Current Status Courier Name AWB Number 3349**** 2013-12-17 14:47:12.0 2013-12-18 18:52:27.0 Out For Shipment Red Express TRNC19020
Gurgaon, Haryana

Bagittoday.com froud site

Please help me.i ordered mobile from bagittoday.com and my order id is 3303****. and they have no stocked though verified my order and i paid 3299 rupees via debit card. Now they are not sending mobile and not cancling my order and not returning my payment. Please help me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance Please help me i ordered mobile from bagittoday.com and my order id is 3303****. and they have no stocked though verified my order and i paid 3299 rupees via debit card. Now they are not sending mobile and not cancling my order and not returning my payment.

Dear Sir,

We would like to inform you that your order is already closed at our end and the amount will reflect in your account within 3-5 working days, so we hope your query stands resolved here.

For any further assistance we welcomes your queries at onlinesupport@***.com

Team Online Support

Bag it Today

Goes to show you a rupee isn't worth what it used to be.

View more comments (1)
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

Bag it today-fraud company

with reference to the product id no 101444**** and refund reference number 18863 ,this is to let everyone know that it has been long enough to bear.my 19,999 rupees is not been refunded and i suppose the BAG IT TODAY company is just delaying not to refund the money.please help me and i am very frustrated.I am unable to understand that though there are many such complaints lodged by the consumers still why the company is not been thrashed.The company gives false commitments and takes huge money from the customers and make them fool.but no one understands how frustrated they really are,and they may take any wrong steps under frustrations and the responsible for it is only such fraud company like BAG IT TODAY.please bring these issues under huge media coverage and let this be published in newspapers so that the general public becomes aware and never buy any products online or either open the site of the company,as it is too dangerous.please help me to get my money back very soon. company name-BAG IT TODAY company website- www.bagittoday.com my mail id - jjibanjyoti999@***.com

Dear Mr. Garnaik,

We have come across your online complaint registered on pissedconsumer.com

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that your refunds have already been processed and credited into your account,

Please find below the refund details:-

•Refund Date- 20-Feb-2012

•Booking id- 101444****

•Transaction id- 267********(MSPG267********)

•Refund Amount- Rs.19999.00/-

We request you to kindly get in touch with your bank/ credit card provider and confirm the receipt of the refund amount to us.

We hope that the complaint stands resolved here.

Further, we would also like to inform you that, we will update you the status through your e-mail id.

We value your association with Bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

We would request you to kindly mention this subject: ONLINE SUPPORT whenever you e-mail us for the quicker response.

Please note our new customer care number is now – 0120-411****

Sachin

Dear Mr. Garnaik,

We have come across your online complaint registered on bagittoday.pissedconsumer.com

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We regret to inform you that, we have canceled your order. The refund is currently in process against the refund reference id 18863 and is expected to be with you within another 7-10 working days time.

There are some internal formalities which we have to follow up to arrange for your refund of Rs. 19999.00/-, hence we request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Please, quote your refund reference number 18863 in all future interactions.

Please note our new customer care number is now – 0120-411****

Sachin

View more comments (1)
Bengaluru, Karnataka

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article