Insulted and threatened me.

I paid for a ring online to Badboybikerjewelery for 106,60 aud. 5 days later they asked fort 56,00aud more to send the ring fedex. They offered to refund the money if I refused. I told them this was dishonest and said " honor the deal or F. off and refund the money". The answer was: "you must be an *** or drinking that *** they call wine... we use fedex to ship to France, South Africa, india because of the *** of the earth postal service and most of the people that live there..... so have a nice day if you can live in a *** hole like France... if you want we can get some of our members to give you a call and apologies? let us know, we have your adress."

You are not telling the truth, you said to us you wanted the ring sooner, I said we can send it with FedEx and told you the price, so did you get the ring or did you get PayPal on to it I did not see it? and the rest of your complaint is utter rubbish and we live in Australia for the last 30 years

You have a nice day fowl mouth

YEAH i ordered one of their rings and when i go it, it was shipped from bangkok.. and the actual bill of sale was included with the purchase of the ring from Badboybikerjewelry.com ..they paid a 1/3 of he cost for what i paid this scamming internet company.

@PissedConsumer851887

ANONYMOUS, YOUR GUT LESS

From Bazza at Bad Boy biker jewellery

All are jewellery is hand made we sell hundreds of rings and jewellery world wide, and yes we get our jewellery made in Thailand we us the best jewelers in the world. I think you are a bit stupid, so read this very carefully

(1) The price on the package, we put the very low price to stop people nocking off the rings and so you do not pay import tax, so if you think you can purchase a silver ring like we sell for that price you must be thick as a brick.

(2) Your ring , you say is not silver how do you its not silver are you a jeweler, all are jewellery is not plated but 925 silver, SO we did not receive a complaint from you or put the complaint to Pal Pay no because you know the ring is silver , so take the ring to a jeweler and get it certified that’s its not silver send a pic of the ring and a certified Doc and I will $250.00 into your PayPal account so put up or shut *** Head.

So when you get the info on the ring silver or not can you please ad it to your reply. Bazza.

View more comments (2)
ID
Dallas, Texas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article