Terrible food had to send back burger whole family got food poisoning

I visited this restaurant with my wife and daughter while in Clemson looking at schools for my daughter. I ordered just a plain burger with cheese no lettuce tomato or onion due to dietary restrictions my burger was ordered medium it came out raw cold and gooshy in the center, they brought another out it was burnt hard as a brick I called over the waiter who seemed either embarrassed or impish cant really tell, on the third try after my wife and daughter were nearly finished my meal arrived how hard is it to make a burger the kicker on the drive home the next day we had to visit a hospital on the outskirts of atlanta the er doc asked where we all ate the same food 8-12 hours ago we told him and he said its food poisoning from there.....great avoid this place like the hershey squirts you'll get if you dont heed my warning
View full review
2 comments
#797541

This place is in clemson sc not louisville we are on the road looking at colleges and as such are looking at UofL for our daughter we never said in the review that this place was in Louisville we said it was in Clemson, SC

#797542
@PissedConsumer797541

Huh huh huh huh, tell us when did they fire you from this place

View more comments (1)
ID
#480118 Review #480118 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Location
Louisville, Kentucky
New Reviewer

Horrible place

Very Slow service. Bad tasting over priced food. Seemingly obnoxious and arrogant acting employees, especially the owner. All around bad experience. I will never go back or recommend this place to anyone. Not much else to say but apparently this review has to be at least one hundred words before it can be submitted. Which is hard to do when you have nothing good to say about this location. A plain simple brief explanation of you experience should be enough. Ok. I just tried to submit. I need about twenty more words now. I'm not one to go on and on about something but submitting a review on this site you pretty much have to.
View full review
ID
#479788 Review #479788 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Location
Spartanburg, South Carolina

Horrible food

The food was horrible! Should have been Back ALLEY Pub & Grill... Would have spared better eating out of a trash can!!! Everything we ordered was the opposite of what it should have been (warm vs cold). The drinks were warm, the food was cold, etc.. The food also tasted horrible. Not sure how this place is still in business. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to eat there! If your in Clemson, you'll find better food ANYWHERE ELSE!! A B S O L U T E L Y H O R R I B L E! Surpised there was no food poisoning!
View full review
2 comments
#796634

Great Bar! Really liked the *** free atmosphere!

Usually when I go out, some nutless wonder with 2 cents of liquor in him will be emboldened by packing some heat and attempts to start trouble. I should be more accepting of those who aren't packing heat downstairs and attempt to over-compensate. But when I go out, I go out to have a good time. I'm NOT looking to start trouble.

And the LAST thing I want is to be operating a LETHAL weapon when I'm under the influence. So my advice for those who want to pack heat AND are looking for a good time, go to NRA headquarters. Their drink specials are great... oh wait!

I FORGOT! The NRA DOES NOT ALLOW firearms inside their headquarters! Dang! Pesky double standard.

Oh well...Conceal carry permits only makes up about 2% of the population so the rest of us 98% will enjoy a *** free time. Stay home, order pizza. So here's a little lesson of the day for Douches...Look up Cognitive Dissonance.

You might have to buy a dictionary, but it will be worth it. Pretty funny how every guy that carries a gun thinks of himself as a hero, when all I can think about is getting the f away from this trainwreck.

#796342

Sounds to me like you used to work there and they fired you.

View more comments (1)
ID
#479747 Review #479747 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Location
Clemson, South Carolina
Loss
$43

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

  • Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article