Verified Reviewer

Dishonest company and I recommend doing business elsewhere!!! stay away!!!

Backdrops and Drapes - Dishonest company and I recommend doing business elsewhere!!! stay away!!!
After waiting for long periods of time all I got was dishonesty about my purchase and shipping information. I highly recommend not doing business with this company. Without warning thy cancelled my order after many delays. There are many companies out there to choose from I suggest staying clear of this one. For your own peace of mind do not do business with this company. I was extremely disappointed with my experience. Beware!!!

User's recommendation: Find another place to buy from stay away from this company.

ID
#4200986 Review #4200986 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Cons
  • Rude dishonest and unresponsive
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article