BabyGaga website changes

I was a member of babygaga about 4 or 5 years ago, I loved it, it was easy login, easy to post blogs & an overall easy site to navigate, so I was interested in joining again. Well I just pulled up babygaga.com & it is completely different! Granted its been 5 or so years & website update over time, I understand that. But it looks so...just ehhh now, the only way I can seem to login is though FB which I don't have & don't want to have. The overall layout of the site is way over complicated. Definitely liked the old layout better. Idk if the website was taken over by other people who implemented these changes. But I'm honestly not impressed & disappointed I cant even use the site again, because I cant sign in with FB which is a total BS way to make someone sign into something. & the overall changes, way to complicated. Not impressed. I will be looking for a different simpler mommy bloggy website for now.
ID
Product
Babygaga Website
Pros
  • Simple to navigate and post blogs
  • Used to be easy to understand
Cons
  • It does not even seem like the same site
  • Make you sign is though facebook which is total bs
  • Way to complicated not interested in this site anymore
Reason of review
Bad quality

Baby Gaga owners will not remove fake profile

I am a fairly popular Youtuber and I have had people harassing me for months, which is to be expected however, shortly after recieving a very angry video from a crazy obsessed person on Youtube I started to get alot of harassing comments on my videos on Youtube. One of the commenters mentioned I had a profile on this website Baby Gaga and I had been harassing and cursing out members. I went to the website and found someone had stolen a pic from my facebook page and used it to open a fake profile and started impersonating me. I had emailed the owner/moderator Mara a total of 6 times and she has never responded. Not only that, there is a terrible thread on this website where these people do nothing but talk about me 24/7. I think it's a shame that Mara would allow this to happen. This person did this to cause mental anguish and to try to mess up my reputation. They chose this particular website because there are no moderators on this website. I am still waiting to hear from the owner Mara and I have emailed the team at Baby Gaga and have heard nothing. I want something done about this immediately. The fake profile needs to be removed and I need something in writing stating the IP addresses don't match. Or I will contact legal aid or an attorney.
ID
Kansas City, Kansas

About

Babygaga Terms of Service
The following Terms of Use refer to websites, applications and services provided by Valnet Inc. These Terms of Use will govern The Customer's access and use of the websites and services provided by Valnet Inc., and any all of its brands, entities that it controls, including BabyGaga. Please read the following Terms of Use ("Terms") carefully before using the Website BabyGaga.com (and all extensions) (the "Website" "BabyGaga"). The Terms of Use covers all of BabyGaga ("BabyGaga Sites") and any or all associated content, including but not limited to, emails, forum, RSS feeds and videos. By using the Website, The Customer agree to be bound by the Terms of Use. If The Client of Babygaga do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Use, discontinue use of the Website. BabyGaga.com claims no credit for any images/photos featured on this site unless otherwise noted.
To read more: https://www.babygaga.com/terms-of-use/
Babygaga Privacy Policy
Suite 100, Saint Laurent, Quebec H4T 1Z2. Website do not collect any other type of personal data. Like most standard Web site servers, www.babygaga.com use log files. Website use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when The Client of Babygaga visit Company's Web site. These companies may use information (not including The User's name, address, email address or telephone number) about The Customer's visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to The Client Website have reviewed all of Company's advertising partners' policies to ensure that they comply with all applicable data privacy laws and recommended data security practices. This site contains links to other sites. This site requires subscription to receive Babygaga's' email newsletters. Website may retain the collected data and use it to personalize The User's experience on Babygaga's' site.
To read more: https://www.babygaga.com/privacy-policy/
Top Babygaga Products

Babygaga Pros and Cons

Pros: Used to be easy to understand, Simple to navigate and post blogs

Cons: Way to complicated not interested in this site anymore, It does not even seem like the same site

Summary

BabyGaga is a web resource for pregnant women. It was launched in 2005. The owner is Valnet Inc. The company headquarters is based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Visitors can find pregnancy information, baby news, and relationship advice on the website. Visitors can use the BabyGaga pregnancy calendar to learn about baby’s development. There is a BabyGaga community to discuss gender guess, anxiety attack, thoughts about babysitter, and other topics. The company provides Facebook Tracker application to track pregnancy week by week and share the joy with family and friends. It is also possible to use online birthday tickers, Chinese gender predictor, and due date calculator.

Babygaga reviews and complaints

Babygaga is ranked 145 out of 732 in Media category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article