Horrible service, rude staff

We had availed the newborn baby photoshoot service from Baby photography Australia on 12th April 2021. The photoshoot included a free maternity photoshoot along with a newborn photoshoot session. The staff at the studio was quite rude to us, they refused to let us wear shoes at the premise (which was part of the attire, imagine having to wear a suit with no shoes!) and the atmosphere in the studio was quite stressful. We were not at all comfortable with the way we were treated. Edited photos were promised as a part of the service, none of the photos provided to us were edited! We were thinking of getting a family photo of our bub as their website showed family photos and their email mentioned that partner and children were welcome for the newborn photoshoot, but my partner was not allowed to enter the premise with me for the newborn. I had a C-section and needed the support from my partner for the shoot which I did not get. The staff offered no help whatsoever with anything. As my husband wasn't allowed for the newborn photography session, we could not get any family pictures, which was one of the reasons we purchased the service. No cash amount was refunded for the family photos that we missed. Although the service which was promised was a one-hour photoshoot session, our newborn photoshoot session only lasted 37 minutes. The staff said all the props were covered within that and the session was done, however we did pay for a 1-hour session, and we did not receive the entire hour of photoshoot. Overall I would not recommend this service to anyone with a newborn.

User's recommendation: Horrible service . Do not recommend to anyone!

ID
Woy Woy, New South Wales

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article