Thomas Mehlhorn is a German *** artist living in Khanom, Thailand

Thomas Mehlhorn is a German *** artist living in Khanom, Thailand He run a sort of construction business with his *** mom and *** Thai wife. They also run the small house development Baan Thalee where they rent out houses to foreigners and also sell some of the houses. They lie, cheat and fool people and rip them off their money by signing contracts they never honor. Their main victims are foreigners in Thailand. Foreigners who do not have much knowledge about the law and the system are easy victims for Thomas Mehlhorn and his mother and wife. Either they *** you out of your rental money or they sell you a house but never transfer ownership to the buyer. Instead they ask for a heavy down payment or deposit, whatever. Once the money is paid they just ignore the buyers. Some buyers or tenants do go to court but Thomas Mehlhorn just ignore the court and ask his lawyer to "sort it out"...so the victims spend month and years in court but they never get any money out of Thomas Mehlhorn. Thomas Mehlhorn and his gang are experts conning innocent foreigners in Thailand so be aware. Please warn your friends and coleagues about this *** artist!

He lives in Hua Hin now!!!

@PissedConsumer743151

He lives now in Cha am ( Near to Hua Hin)

513/13 Phetkasem Rd.

76120 Cha am / Phetchaburi

His Phone Number is 085-619-****

I found a very true story on internet last night about myself, stealing my parents car and smashed it. I was hit hard and went into coma.

When I woke up after some weeks I was def. If you take a closer look at my head, you can see that i am retarded. i look like a Mongoloid. And you know what. I act like a retarded person too.

I live in my own little fantasy world. And the only thing i am capable is sitting in my office and printing out pictures of monkeys and flowers.

What an interesting life. The reason why i left Danmark is because i was afraid that the healthcare system one day would put me in a hospital for mental sick people with force.

SO I AM RELOCATED TO THAILAND.

THATs HOW MR.KRISTIAN OLSEN DISCRIBES HIMSELF!!!!

In general I am a professional salesman...my clients and friends tell me I can "sell sand in Sahara" and "ice in Greenland" ;-) I'm an internet visionary! I am a real estate and business expert in Thailand.

My job is my hobbby...I just love what I am doing! I love ideas! New ideas! Old ideas with a twist!

I keep getting new ideas myself! And I don't mind sharing! Over the years I have established myself as a kind of "Idea Consultant"....I assist clients with ideas and how to act on the ideas.

Ideas are like gold dust - but you need to act on the ideas, execute them. Well executed ideas are worth millions!

If you are going to buy land or build a house in the Khanom area be careful when you chose your real estate and construction company. There is a real estate broker in Khanom with Danish management, Mr.Kristian Olsen, that is a notorious conartist.

Let`s say you would buy land from them: Here is what they do. A landowner would like to sell his land for 1 million bath. What this company does is that they advertise the land for let`s say 1,2 miilion bath so they can put 200.000 bath in their own pocket. This do not gain you as a customer, and it do not benefit the seller of the land. The normal fee for real estate brokers in Thailand is 3 – 5%, not 20%

If you chose this company to build your dream house, it will most likely turn out to be a nightmare. They will charge you 12 -

14000 bath per square meter, but they will only use the cheapest materials on the market.

I write this because I am a former customer of this company and will do everything to warn potential new customers from making any deal with the company mentioned above.

The General Manager of the company is deaf. His Thai-wife and partner do not speak English very well, so it is very

difficult to speak with them. They use this to make up issues with their customers. They take advantage of his deafness

and her bad English skills. The best thing for your wallet is to avoid them.

Example 1: I have a Norwegian friend that is in the market to buy a

beachfront land to build a resort. He found a nice piece of land, that was

priced to around 3 million bath. He made some investigation himself and found

out that the landowner wanted to sell the land for 2.6 million bath. So the deal

was canceled.

Example 2: Me and my Thai-girlfriend signed a contract for

building a 193m2 house for 2.25 million bath. We asked for european standard and

a carport. Only about 120 m2 of the house is within 4 walls and a roof. The rest

of the space is a open area with no walls under the second floor. We are paying

11650 bath for every square meter. What we get is the lowest priced materials

you can possibly find in Thailand. Price examples; WC 3500 bath, shower 1000

bath, towelholder 500 bath. Do not say I did not warn you. Please stay away from

the deaf Dane. Lately we have experienced that they are blackmailing us. Their

Thai builder is also thretening to rip out windows doors and electrical

wierings. They have also damaged our belongings and refuse to replace it. The

builder has also told us that he will move into our house himself, because we

are holding back the last innstalement to cover our loss. The Thai builder is

reported to the police in Tha Sala / Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand. TSD will be

reported to the police next week. Our claim for 3 months delay and damage to our

belongings + poor construction work is a modest 12000 USD

WARNING TO POTENTIAL THAISUNSHINEDEVELOPMENT CUSTOMERS!!!!!

Thai Sunshine Developments, herafter called TSD are a real estate and construction company located in Khanom / South West Thailand. They do not follow up their customers.

If they build you a house you have to act as an construction manager yourself. If you complain aboat anything, they will start to harass and thret you. They use workers that is more interested in whiskey drinking than working. Because of all these drunk worker things have to be redone over and over.

They use the cheapest avaible materials so they can put more money in their own pocket,. The founder and General manager is also deaf’. His wife and Managing director has very bad english skills, so it is almost impossible to comunicate with them/. The best you and your wallet can do is to not do business with TSD:.

They are also selling land!. Lets say you want to sell your land with a little help from TSD, here is what the are doing’. You want to sell xm2 of land for 1 million!. They will then put it out in the market for 1?.3 or maybe 1.5 million.

The normal fee for a real estate broker in Thailand is between 3 and 5%, not 30 to 50 as TSD operate with. So again stay away from TSD and the deaf Dane Mr.Kristian Olsen.

View more comments (5)
ID
Dallas, Texas

German Thomas Mehlhorn is a liar, thief and crook!

German national Thomas Mehlhorn is a liar, thief and crook. Take a good look at Thomas Mehlhorn and his wife here. Also view the photo of Thomas Mehlhorn and his very impolite mother, who do not care that her son cheats everyone out of money. Together they run a small resort named Baan Thalee in the fishing town of Khanom. Together they cheat and steal from their guests and service providers. Here are a few cases we are aware of so far. We are sure that this is only the tip of the iceberg. Many people dare not tell their storeys because Thomas Mehlhorn threaten them to silence, and if they do dare to go public to warn others he will drag them to court and sue them for defamation and libel. Here we go. 1. They ordered work and services from many people and companies in Khanom and Koh Samui, but they never paid for the service so they still owe money to many people. 2. They stole money from a client they were supposed to assist with constructing a house. But they just took the money but never delivered the work. Afterwards they refused to refund the money. Court case is now pending! 3. This couple do not care about the contracts they sign with their guests. So be aware of this if you ever rent a house in Baan Thalee. We are aware of several incidents where the tenant in one of their houses got kicked out of the property because Thomas Mehlhorn got a better offer from someone who wanted to rent his house. Thomas accepted the offer and kicked out his tenant with 1 week's notice! 4. We are aware of at least one sale of a property where Thomas Mehlhorn and his Thai wife sold the property for millions of Thai baht but tricked the buyer to accept only a bogus Thai contract stating a sales price of a few hundred thousand Thai baht for the land office and tax office. This way Thomas Mehlhorn and his Thai wife cheated both the land office and the tax office AND the buyer! The couple cheat everyone and anyone! Now the buyer is in the bad situation that when he sell his property he will pay HUGE tax because officially he earn a HUGE profit when selling because Thomas and his wife cheated him. 5. Thomas Mehlhorn from Baan Thalee in Khanom cheated one of his sales agents out of commission. He simply rejected to follow the terms set in the contract he signed with the sales agent. Case is now pending in court! 6. We are aware that at least one of the couple's guests paid 12 months' rent upfront but after 3 months they got kicked out of the property because another guest offered a higher rental. Subsequently Thomas Mehlhorn rejected to refund the remainder 9 month rent. So please be aware if you rent a house in Baan Thalee Khanom. They will cheat you out of your hard earned money! This case will go to court soon! BE WARNED. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THOMAS MEHLHORN FROM BAAN THALEE IN KHANOM!

The German national in question is wanted in Germany for credit fraud and for skipping on the repayment of a six-figure debt (in euros). Please contact me for any information to enable us to geht hold of this fraudulent individual.

He lives in Hua Hin now!!!

I found a very interesting story on internet last night about Mr. Kristian Olsen who stole his parents car and smashed it. The *** little driver was hit hard and went into coma.

When he woke up after some weeks he was def. If you take a closer look at his head, you can see that he is retarded. He look like a Mongoloid. And you know what. He act like a retarded person to.

He live in his own little fantasy world. I have heard that the only thing he is capable of is sitting in his office and printing out pictures of monkeys and flowers.

What an interesting life. I guess he reason why he left Danmark is because he was afraid that the healthcare system one day would put him in a hospital for mental sick people with force.

SO THE LITTLE COCOLOCO RELOCATED TO THAILAND.

THATs HOW MR.KRISTIAN OLSEN DISCRIBES HIMSELF!!!!

I'm an internet visionary!

I am a real estate and business expert in Thailand.

My job is my hobbby...I just love what I am doing!

I love ideas! New ideas! Old ideas with a twist! I keep getting new ideas myself! And I don't mind sharing!

If you are going to buy land or build a house in the Khanom area be careful when you chose your real estate and construction company. There is a real estate broker in Khanom with Danish management, Mr. Kristian Olsen, that is a notorious conartist.

and her bad English skills. The best thing for your wallet is to avoid them.

Example 1: I have a Norwegian friend that is in the market to buy a

reported to the police in Tha Sala / Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand. TSD will be

belongings + poor construction work is a modest 12000 USD

Warning to potential Thaisunshinedevelopment customers in khanom ,

#562027

he is a very very big liar and cheater here in Germany to.He had stolen money from his dead father. he have a child here in germany, and he didn´t pay anything for the child and her mother.

All of text on this website written by Farang Olsen to defamation Others, this is dog behavior

I know this man from Germany.

He stole my deposit, said I had ruined the paint in the house so he kept the deposit, but it was a lie, I did not ruin anything but still I lost my deposit.

Stay away from this conman if you do not want to worry about your money.

View more comments (8)
ID
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article