Unbelievably unprofessional conduct

My experience with Tom from B2B was so unpleasant, I thought I was losing my mind until I read other similar reviews. To quote another customer, "this guy is a complete ***". I'm pretty sure it's just the one guy - I can never reach anyone else there. A part we bought (a bell jar) failed when we used it in a non-standard application. That would obviously be our fault, except that B2B had specifically referred us to the manufacturers, who assured us that it had sufficient material properties for our needs. We even bought a backup a few months later. The part eventually failed - catastrophically - and it became obvious that this was not the part we were promised. I wanted to return the backup part, which was still new. When I called Tom, he began *laughing* uproariously at me before I could even get a few words out. He said "obviously you should have known it wasn't the part you wanted!!"... even though he had provided no technical specs on the website, and the manufacturer had outright lied on the phone. He continued to yell, deride me, and otherwise hurl verbal abuse, without letting me get a word in edgewise. He sent me a very passive-aggressive email after I hung up about how they don't accept returns after 30 days (this was clearly not the issue at hand). Please, do not buy from this ***. Oh, and does anyone else think he sounds like a poor-man's Martin Scorsese?
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

B2BProfessionaltools - Saw Blade Review from Crown Point, Indiana

What a low life changing people for a saw blade chart that is free to download

Thank you for posting the review. Believe it or not, I was a one-time customer (without any problems with them, so far), and received a strange message from them later, even though i never contacted them!

I was shocked when i read the comments on this site. The one from a "customer who had good experiences" with them, saying the person posting the complaint should see a doctor!

i wonder who wrote that message. how rude.

i am glad i checked this site, thanks!

Amazon does not allow merchants to add products for customer's without a charge. We have always credited the customer back immediately.

It was a chart to download to help customer's with saw blades. Since this complaint we just took it off and now it is not available anymore.

Sorry that other customer's can't download the chart for help with the applications. You can get the free chart by emailing us at info@***.com

B2BPROFESSIONALTOOLS.COM

View more comments (1)
Crown Point, Indiana
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Unbelievable insulting communication

I am insulted by their response to my email question. This is their response by email to my question: "Pretty dumb not to give a qty, which means this is fraud. GO *** YOURSELF" And the original question was: "we would like to purchase Clean Earth plating solutions and electro-cleaner. Can you ship them internationally? If yes, how much is the shipping to Lithuania? Thank you in advance for your reply." What is this person that he or she can be so rude with the potential customer? My question may be not the perfect one. But anyway the main question was whether they ship to Lithuania at all..

Thank you for posting your review. I was still new with this company, when I noticed some offensive action from them, prompting me to check the reviews.

I am so glad i did.

I cannot believe a seller to be so rude to potential customer! i would not want to buy anything from them.

This guy is a *** and a complete fraud. Any *** would know you cant give shipping information without the quantity and part numbers of the items being shipped. Go defraud someone else you ***.

View more comments (1)
Kaunas, Kauno Apskritis

B2BProfessionalTools will cheat and harass you.

Do NOT buy anything from these people. They will charge you twice as much for shipping as the shipping actually costs. Their items frequently bear little resemblance to the photos. They leave the order numbers and other important information off their packing lists to make it more difficult for people to return their defective merchandise. If you email them courteously, instead of replying professionally they will flame you for days. I asked them several times to stop sending me abusive emails - I had wanted to return the junk they sold me, but getting my money back wasn't worth putting up with their really frightening harassment - but they kept right on, no matter how many times I told them, "You can keep the money, just leave me alone!" Most of the websites they sell through, like Sears, won't post the negative reviews of them, but if you google you'll find plenty of them. And if the site allows it, they respond with raving insults to their victims instead of with any kind of professional explanation of their mistakes.

Thank you for posting your review/comment. This is very helpful for other potential customers.

It's hard to believe such un-professionalism from a company wanting to sell their goods. I will never buy anything from them them.

I have been dealing with B2b for years and never had a problem. Seems you have some sort of vendetta against them.

Maybe you ordered something wrong and expected them to ship it back to you for nothing? Sounds like you have some issues that maybe a doctor can help with.

@PissedConsumer414274

Maybe a doctor can help YOU?

View more comments (2)
Atlanta, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article