B&C Ripoff!

I went in for a print job for my wedding invites only to hear the crazy old woman screaming at a female employee. Somehow this old woman was supposed to design my wedding invites and I was first quoted $500 by a fat woman I had to call no less than twelve times before she called me back. The quotes actually went from $400 to $600 and when I confronted her with the fact that I hadn't changed the paper or anything else to warrant such a markup she relented. It didn't matter that I had the design I wanted the crazy old lady claimed that it needed to look "grunge". I told her that look went out of style in the 90's and she proceeded to claim that I "didn't know what I wanted". Lo and behold I came back and she wasn't around even two hours after lunch ended. I spoke to the employee she had been cussing out and she told me that the employer was overcharging ME to make up for another customer skipping out on the bill! She even showed me two past due bills and that she was quitting due to the abuse. Guess who left and paid nothing down on their deposit? I was supposed to pay a $250 deposit for a design I hadn't seen yet by or done by an old woman who hadn't even gone to college! Are you kidding me?! I went to Dallas and got the work done by professionals. I'm glad the employee set me straight and I can't believe these monsters are still in business!
ID
Wichita Falls, Texas
Cons
  • Rude attitude toward customers
  • Overcharging
  • Cussing

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article