PAYMENT SYSTEM, AZURA LEASING, LADCO

PAYMENT SYSTEM, AZURA LEASING, LADCO LEASING IF YOU HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED BY THESE GUYS. BE A PART OF US. WE ARE LOOKING FOR MORE PEOPLE FOR CLASS ACTION SUIT. DON'T GIVE UP. DON'T JUST PAY. ACCORDING TO OTHER WRITER THEY CALLED THE GUY IN A YEAR AGAIN TO ASK MORE MONEY AND EVEN IF HE PAID AGAIN, THEY STILL SENT THE CASE TO THE COLLECTION AGENCY JUST TO HURT YOUR CREDIT. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. YOU CAN EMAIL wacafehue(at sign)gmail.com Or you can call 858 568 ****. I KNOW THEY ARE STILL DOING THE BUSINESS EVERY DAY.

Go for it. We did it couple years ago.

We won.

Ladco had to pay over $400,000. Complain to Ventura court in California

@PissedConsumer1138874

Hi there,

I am having the same situation. I am in california.

I am suing them in small claim, but it is not work, so I think I have to take them to big court. Can you tell me what this you do to win the case.

I am trying to help a friend. Their lease says MBF Leasing, confirmation of lease from First Data, within the lease documents "non-calcelable , et.

shows Azura, signed by Transmerit Merchant Services out of Los Angeles, Ca. Monthly payment of $77.00 for 48 months. The lease was not signed by owner, but owners wife. I know they did not understand this lease at all.

Asian people are very careful with their money and would never agree to this. Can you offer any help.

i am interested in talking to you call me at 909-287-**** TODD

I believe they are a shell company for MBF Leasing. I signed a lease with Azura Leasing and had it "sold" to MBF Leasing.

If I would have known I would end up with MBF then I could have googled them to see their deceptive trade practices. Now, from what I see, Azura is a clean name they are using with A BBB rating, to continue the scams for MBF.

I am intrested in talking with you. Please call me Spencer at 480-227-****

Contact me at the contact info in the original post and let's share the information.

Together the commission for a lawyer can be inexpensive too.

These companies even force / imitate my signature on the contract. My Lawyer is working on the case with them. Any advice?

View more comments (7)
ID
San Diego, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article