Terrible management & customer service

These guys are the cream of the crop when it comes to being unresponsive to serious customer issues/concerns, providing terrible customer service after the 'job is done' and providing little to no priority on warranty work when equipment issues arise. There are so many well run energy efficiency companies out there. If you want to become energy independent than do the research and read as many customer reviews as you can. Make informed decisions and have contracts in place to keep you protected from companies like this.
ID
Pros
  • Cheap
Cons
  • Careless
  • Unreliable
  • Reality of getting nothing but promises and ripped off
Warranty issue
Loss

They talk well but do not trust Crumpley

I spent 27K and they installed them quickly but not where I wanted them. I wanted them on the work shop and garage not the main house but they put one row across the main house so I would have to pay more in case of hail to remove the panels and replace them. This company should not be paid until you are satisfied I made a mistake...... *80 words minimum beware of this company, they have a good product but they only care about their bottom line not yours........

None of this is true. After installation the customers roof experienced hail damage and he decided to upgrade his roof to metal.

The insurance company paid us to remove and reinstall the panels on his new roof. He asked us to run the conduit in his attic and change the location of the panels from the prior location. We complied with all his request. He did not however enjoy us asking for the insurance money upfront.

This is our policy for small labor only projects involving insurance companies. The first 27,000 he mentioned was for the original installation.

He was a cash paying customer and paid 60% down and 40% at completion. He inspected the installation, signed off, provided our crew with an excellent performance rating and made final payment.

Dear Red, it was removed because it was WRONG, and Libel. You could have had a working system if you had listened to us when we told you we could NOT get a permit to install in the location you insisted on!

The front of your home! Then you decided on your other property but changed you mind. We have no problem installing a Solar System any where it is legal to be installed at. Your system was bought and stored in our warehouse for two [2] years.

We called you every 2 to 3 months with no response. I know because I made the notes on your file. I worked a very long time for the phone company and learned customer service starting when I was 18 yrs old. I do not treat people in an unprofessional manner.

I realize you and Mr. Crumpley have tempers , that is no excuse to try to destroy a mans company and reputation. I am sure you earned a living and no one tried to destroy you where you could not support your family and home. This is NOT what God wanted for our lives.

"Love thy neighbor as thyself", "For give and forget". Every year we review the systems coming out for that year and buy the best available for our clients.

You started this project in 2016 and now we are in 2018. I hope you find a Solar System that will help keep the air we breath clean, and save you the money you spend on your power bill.

Charles crumpley claims to be skilled at getting negative reviews removed, I suspect this is why he started his reply off this way. His tactic is to bully and threaten people from telling their side of the story, he did so with me.

He blames others and praises his "expert" "valuable" services even when they are worthless in the end. Truth is the truth and judge for yourself. I believe it does not make you an expert when you do an easy job, it is those hard ones that take an expert to do them well.

Imo, A good business can do it and profit still and OK business will do it because they committed to it, a failing business talks the talk and blames others. I know which one Aztec renewable energy is, from the emails you sent Mr crumpley.

This website does not allow comments to be removed. This customer read the previous comment and went on a temporary tangent.

He suffers from PTD from serving our country. He is very happy with the solar installation.

View more comments (3)
ID
#741988 Review #741988 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Del Rio, Texas
Cons
  • Where they installed one row of panels
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Aztec solar company Dallas Texas is a ripp off

This company charges thousands but does not give you what you ask for do not pay them in advance like I did because they will not install the solar panels as you would like...... The company is a *** ripoff and I do not recommend doing business with them........ They placed the panels in a haphazard way that definitely was not professional. They however collected 27,000 dollars very quickly. This company only cares about the money not what you want.... I have to write 80 words to submit this to help you not to throw away you money which is ***.

KarmaHappens is not a customer of Aztec Renewable Energy. We have no way to contact this person to resolve anything. I believe this to be competitive slander

If only I had seen this before I wrote you my big check, spread the word. I am now and will continue to support those with similar experiences with Mr crumpley. Spread the word!!

View more comments (1)
Del Rio, Texas
Cons
  • Concern to my requests
Reason of review
Not installed properly as requested
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

About

Aztec Renewable Energy Privacy Policy
Inc. uses and protects any information that The User of Website give Aztec Renewable Energy, Inc. when The Client use this website. Aztec Renewable Energy, Inc. is committed to ensuring that The Client's privacy is protected. Should aztecwindsolarpower.com ask The Customer to provide certain information by which The Client can be identified when using this website, then The User of Website can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Aztec Renewable Energy, Inc. may change this policy and will update this page as needed. The User of company services should check this page from time to time to ensure that The User of Website are happy with any changes. Website will not sell, distribute or lease The Customer's personal information to third parties unless The Company have The Client's permission or are required by law. Aztec Renewable Energy may use the information to improve Company's products and services. Aztec Renewable Energy may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which aztecwindsolarpower.com think The Customer may find interesting using the email address which The User have provided.
To read more: https://aztecwindsolarpower.com/privacy-policy/
Aztec Renewable Energy Pros and Cons

Pros: Cheap

Cons: Where they installed one row of panels, Unresponsive, Unreliable, Reality of getting nothing but promises and ripped off, Careless

Summary

Aztec Renewable Energy, Inc. is a large solar power company. The company was founded in 2006. Its headquarters is based in Dallas, Texas, United States. Aztec Renewable Energy provides licensed solar panel installation services. The company specializes in solar design, product acquisition, and high volume installations. Aztec Renewable Energy offers engineering, electrical contracting, system installation, and sales of U.L. certified solar panels and solar Photovoltaic systems. It also provides wind turbine services. Thе company ships their panels around the United States. It serves both residential and commercial consumers. A number of solar power finance and lease options are available at the company. There are zero down, return on investment, and low internal rate.

Aztec Renewable Energy reviews and complaints

Aztec Renewable Energy is ranked 188 out of 1452 in Utility category

Area Served

USA

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article