Axxess Dsl Internet Service Review from Germiston, Gauteng

Iv been on axxes for about 4 months now. For 3 months I was paying 499 a month for a 4meg line and was receiving below a mag. Robbery right. Then I went down to a 2 mag line and still was getting below a meg line speed. They very quick to take money that's for sure. But they won't care if ur line is OK. Y u don't u guys try and buy something every month and not get what u paying for. Let's see what u do. Because this is going viral. Hopeless. Absolutely Hopeless

Im pretty sure this was not axxess at fault but a problem with your line with telkom , They provide you a account with capabilities , How should they know your not getting full sync speed ? the account is providing , your line cant handle !

There is a difference between mbps and MBps they almost every isp advertise in mbps which is 0.125MB so you are paying for a 4Mb line wich gives you 500KB max.

View more comments (1)
ID
Germiston, Gauteng
Service
Axxess Dsl Internet Service
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised

Uncapped Accounts are unusable Axxess DSL Stay Away

I purchased an uncapped account to get about 400gb off an international server of ours. Originally I used the justSURF and of course that didn't work out well, which I accepted and gladly upgraded to justUNCAPPED. I probably managed to download 10gb and got throttled to 40kbps on this just uncapped 1024. As you can see below, most of the green tickets weren't even answered by staff either. Being in the business world myself, providing top notch support I was rather frustrated at this too. All in all I chose Axxess as I recommended several customers to use your services, as I use to have a cap account and it worked great. I paid more than Mweb, expecting more than they can offer, but got the opposite, yesterday I got an Mweb rep to let me test their account, and it's been going full speed for about 12 hours straight. I am moving to Mweb in the next 4 days, and don't even use this axxess account anymore, kindly refund my money and I will forgive this incident and continue recommending you for your capped accounts. *** This account has only been used for a day! I am using Mweb now because the Axxess account is unbearable ***
ID
Pretoria, Gauteng
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article