Misselling & Dis honouring of SWP

Wtf I'm waiting my SWP amount or else please credit my entire investment into Mrs Vermas account if you cannot honour it. On Mon, Jul 20, 2020, 13:53 kiran verma <;;;;;;;;kiranverma25@***.com> wrote: This is with Ref. to above Folio NO.901******** I had meeting with your staff in Kolkata branch a) to discuss switch in Axis Long term Equity Fund ( 3 yrs were already completed) from Regular Option Div Payout to Direct Growth. and using SWP annually b) since Navaz Verma is 72 yrs has retired and ALL her investments are on SWP mode I went personally to discuss this c) the forms were provided by staff & they said yes this can be done & accepted start date of 25/10/2019 on the SWP form. I called up Customer Service to check my SWP & was told the fund is under 3 year lock in ! I am SHOCKED how OUR investment can be BREACHED .The branch has been totally CALLOUS & not guided us on the matter. Why did the bank accept my SWP if if cannot honour this ? The SWP date given for for starting in 2019. Please investigate this & unblock my investment. I require immediate remedial action on this since I have been grossly mis guided. I have worked with premier organisations like HLL, Taj hotelSales & marketing & we have multiple investments. Mistake has happened at your end & its is Axis duty to return us our investment . Being Axis Bank premier customer myself I have seen staff attitude & MIS selling RAMPANT. We want immediate renedial action with compensation wef 25/10/19 as mentioned in the form. Or else I will have to raise this issue legally. The Axis document clearly shows SWP start date as Oct 2019 which has been dishonoured & our principal locked in after completing 3 yrs under Regular. Rgds, Kiran 974870 **** for my 72 yrs aged Mother Navaz Verma ph 983058****

User's recommendation: Avoid Axis !

ID
Kolkata, West Bengal
Cons
  • Staff
  • Sbi
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Prescriptions and preventative medacine

Did not cover all of my perscriptions. I was told ya'll would. Did not cover my mammagram. Again, I was told that would be covered. Every insurance I've had has covered that 100%. It's prevenative medicine. This is why I cancelled this insurance. This company is absolutly awful. The worst insurance company I ever seen. Thanks for causing me alot of frustration and problems. I have to pay for a mammagram that I cannot afford. I will never reccomend this company to anyone. Ya'll are terrible. Should'nt lie to people.
ID
Not as described/ advertised

Insurance Expert Talks

Exposed: Types of Insurance Scams and Fails

Mar 7, 2021

The insurance fraud: What is insurance fraud? What are the worst cases? How insurance fraud is discovered? How to protect yourself from an insurance scam? In this video, Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney, exposes the most common insurance fraud examples.

Charles
Charles

Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney and managing partner with Gallagher & Associates. His practice focuses on insurance litigation, foreclosure defense and consumer law.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article