Slow to respond to my replacement

I contacted Axess because my blue tooth speaker was not working. I was told to contact them which I did, and I haven't heard from them at all..SMH. This is so frustrating and Im still under warranty. .I need my replacement Ive tried to be patient but Im tired of waiting now. I think they're trying to let the product go out of warranty before contacting me, so they won't have to replace it..SMH!!!
ID
#1912321 Review #1912321 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Axess Products USA 6600 mAh Power Bank

Read this and you decide if you want to do business with a company that does not honor their warranty. Purchased the Axess Products Model P3129 ****mAh Power Bank Unit mid-Jan. 2016 Only. 7 months later the unit began failing to charge devices. Approx. Sept. 2016 the manufacturer (Axess) was contacted via their website contact form regarding a remedy to the non-working unit After waiting about 2 months for a response, and having received no response from Axess, an email was sent direct to the only email contact visible on their website, info@***.com Two weeks later after still having again received no response from Axess they were called using the phone number on the warranty card that was shipped with the product originally. Although the warranty card instructed us to call them for the RMA#, and we did, the unidentified customer service representative told us we must submit the request for the RMA via email at support@***.com (the same email to which they had not previously responded). Our RMA request was emailed immediately at the conclusion of that phone call. About an hour later we received a reply from Axess indicating effectively "sorry, you are out of the 90 day labor warranty". About an hour after that we responded via email by saying we were not requesting a labor wtty. but rather the materials wtty. that was for 1-year. No response from Axess. A complaint was then submitted via the Attorney’s General Office of the State of California. We were simply requesting this defective product be replaced with the same model (or current equivalent) of one that works shipped to us or made easily available. The unit was still within the 1-year materials/workmanship warranty. Axess responded to the OAG of CA complaint and in part said, although we are not obligated, we are shipping a replacement immediately. Two things, they didn’t have my address, and, to date, I’ve never received it. Typically my feedback is for companies that exhibit exception customer service. Axess does not fall into that category. You decide if you want to do business with a company that refuses to honor their warranty.
ID
Product
Axess Products Power Bank Warranty
Cons
  • Did not honor their printed waranty
Reason of review
Warranty issue
Loss
Preferred solution
fulfill your warranty. Repair or replace the product

About

Axess Products Warranty
To read more: https://www.axessusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Axess-General-Warranty.pdf
Top Axess Products Products

Power Bank Warranty

Axess Products Pros and Cons

Cons: Did not honor their printed waranty

Summary

Axess Products Corporation is a large manufacturer and exporter of consumer electronics. It was founded in 2012. Its headquarters is based in Van Nuys, California, United States. Axess Products Corporation offers a wide selection of products under the following categories: Audio, Action Cameras, Car DBD Cameras, Televisions, and Power Banks. There are speakers, PA systems, portable televisions, portable boomboxes, waterproof speakers, and many more. All company products are available through the chain of distributors including Seventh Avenue, Amazon, TigerDirect.com, Camping World, and Ross. Axess Products Corporation offers a mail back program that enables customers to return Axess branded television and tablets for recycling on a free of charge basis.

Axess Products reviews and complaints

Axess Products is ranked 583 out of 3300 in E-commerce category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article