!!Caution!! - Company will not respond to damage claim

Unopened bleach bottle damaged my auto carpet and clothes. I bought 2 plastic bottles of bleach made by Awesome Products. When I picked up one of the bottles from my car the bottom seam leaked bleach onto my auto carpet and clothes. It was a very tiny leak at the bottom seam and the top was still sealed. I realize things happen. Ok, so I notified the company, sent pictures, kept the bottle of bleach per their request and filled out the proper paperwork. I expected some sort of response. It has been six months and and when I call they keep telling me the insurance company is still reviewing my claim. How much time does it take??? I feel like they are just blowing me off and are not going to deal with this issue. My claim is for $203. I will post an update if they ever take care of this.
ID
Reno, Nevada
Loss

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article