Award Flooring - Not Award Winning

Award's Bellawood flooring is a joke. We just built our dream home, and wanted an amazing hardwood floor. The Bellawood sales person claimed you "can't scratch it with a penny!" So I thought it would be worth spending the extra money because I have a dog. I wish I hadn't. Our floors looked 20 years old within a month. In our last house, we had cheap home improvement store hardwood floors, and our dog never scratched them once. We could have saved thousands and would have been happier. Do not buy Bellawood flooring! Award does not stand behind their product.
ID
Mankato, Minnesota

About

Summary

Award Flooring is a provider of covering services in Buzzards Bay, MA. The wide selection of materials the company is dealing with is following: carpet, ceramic, vinyl, hardwood, laminate and bamboo. This company represents products of well-known brand like Robins, Provenza, Sant' Agostino, Sutton, Philadelphia, Queen, Tesoro. The company offers not only luxurious, but also affordable options of flooring products. The showroom is open from Monday to Sunday and the store directions are depicted at the web site. On the whole, home is a place that should always stay cozy, that is why it is highly important to select the optimal type of flooring.

Award Flooring reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article