This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter

Verified Reviewer

There promises were all LIES

On my first accident I received close to nothing. I had a broken pelvis , fracture L5, along with a lot of pain. Horrible experience. 2nd accident I was on motorcycle bike got T-Boned. Injuries.broken tibulia, fibula. Bone was sticking out . all foot bones were broken.. Mariam transferred me to other atty. Months later she again transfer. It been 7yrs. She promise me a million$ she gave her promised word if I don't get 1mil. I'll waive all costs and I take all monies that was settled. Well I got stuck again Oweing money. .

User's recommendation: She's pickie on what clients she gets, I personally will never recommend her. They never return my phone call.

Sun City, California
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Avrek Law Firmn- Scam

worst personal injury firm ever! they will not fight for you .. SUPER WOMAN SUPER SCAMMER.... they sent my case over to another ligitation firm,,, they never answer my calls ... they tell me to go to special doctors so the amount of my case would increase that wasnt the case i went home with nothing. Im sure they got paid though....but I went home with not a dime. The loans they offer are also a scam .. do not take the loans ... they will rape you on the fees.
Los Angeles, California

Im firing avrek

Never returns my calls .....all I want to know is whats going on with my case they can careless also im making a complaint
#1948861

Hi, We are planning to file a complaint too. My father in laws case is not over yet.

They settled the case but we still haven’t got the compensation to think insurance issued a check already. It is almost 2 years now since we hired them. And out of 14k of compensation my father in law will only get 1/3 of the check. They charged him with lots of charges like medical bills and etc.

they even had the car into collection coz they told us to ignore all letters from dealership for the payment of the car coz they will take care of it. Just wondering where to file a complaint for this company?

worst personal injury firm ever! they will not fight for you SUPER WOMAN SUPER SCAMMER they sent my case over to another litigation firm.

They never answer my calls they tell me to go to special doctors so the amount of my case would increase that wasn't the case I went home with nothing. Im sure they got paid though, but I went home with not a dime.

The loans they offer are also a scam. Do not take the loans they will rape you on the fees.

View more comments (1)
Cupertino, California

Other Product Review

Not a very good one
Los Angeles, California

Bad Service

My daughter was represented for her car accident and I kept wanting to meet the attorney but she would always deny a meeting (people kept making excuses). The Attoney only collected her money and didn't care from there on. Paperwork says Maryam Parmann is the lawyer but in a period of one year never met so I wonder if she's dedicated to her clients. I have had other attorneys and I've experienced the best....not with this lawyer. I recently suffered a car accident myself and will NOT be using this firm again! They charged my daughter ridiculousness amount of fees.

I am at the end of my case why do they take so long we were hit he did not have insurance

This seems like a competitor's smearing campaign.... I have met more than enough attorneys at Avrek to know they care and are plenty accessible.

And to top it off....

anonymous.... really

#2046882
@PissedConsumer1268239

This seems like someone from Avrek. They do NOT care about anyone but themselves and about taking all of their clients' money.

Why don't you put this on a place where more people can see it. Many people are victims of this law firm.

They have moles in the hospital violating medical privacy of patients. They get the information from UC Irvine Medical Center or Long Beach hospital and contact these people who don't know that it is illegal, then they represent them for the personal injury claim and take a ginormous fee.

Did I mention that the principal of the firm used to engage in questionable mortgage refinance practices. How many victims are there?

#1203451

Why did you need to meet your daughter's attorney? Attorneys are very busy so wanting an appointment "just because" is not a valid reason to tie up their time like that.

As far as fees, what percentage did the lawyer take? The standard in that field for a personal injury case is 33 percent.

#1203315

Avrek law firm was useless to us after taking case 8 wks later said they won't take case. They hooked us up with a workers comp law firm who have proved to be incompetent. Need representation go elsewhere.

This guy Mike Smith signed up with us for advertising on Google. He denied the charges on American Express claiming he never heard of us.

We have a signed contract, we are going to going to sue him and his company. This guy needs to be through out of the legal profession.

You all gave me the courage to face them, to try & get my money on my case. TY

#820079

California Bar Association --- 05/25/2014

Maryam Parman - #197601

Current Status: Active

This member is active and may practice law in California.

See below for more details. Profile Information The following information is from the official records of The State Bar of California.

Bar Number: 197601 Address: Avrek Law Firm 9180 Irvine Center Dr Irvine, CA 92618 Map it Phone Number: (949) 313-**** Fax Number: (979) 313-**** e-mail: info@***.com County: Orange Undergraduate School: Univ of California Irvine; Irvine CA District: District 4 Sections: None Law School: Western State Univ COL; Fullerton CA Status History Effective Date Status Change Present Active 12/1/1998 Admitted to The State Bar of California Explanation of member status Actions Affecting Eligibility to Practice Law Disciplinary and Related Actions Overview of the attorney discipline system. This member has no public record of discipline.

Administrative Actions This member has no public record of administrative actions.

Maryam parman is a former Loan mod ***!!! GOOGLE Parman Law Firm...

View more comments (14)
Livingston, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article