It appears the new owner doesn't believe in replacements or refunds

I bought many items here under the old management and I guess a new owner took over. Bought an item from their online store. It never arrived. They were very rude to me. When I tried to call about it they had their staff member just say "I don't know what that means" to everything I said then she hung up on me. To my emails they responded that you "take a BIG risk when you buy online and that they'd made a "final decision" not to replace or refund items it seems they never even sent. Also the courier is a subcontractor to them so trying to blame the courier to get out of sending items isn't right. Even though I only spoke one time to one person they said if I phoned them again asking for my item they'd accuse me of harassment. Their emails were about how they think they're not responsible for their couriers actions and they don't replace or refund. They even blocked my IP from their website to try and harm me having evidence for disputes against them. Also I've since found out that Avokado sells items for twice the place you can buy them on Amazon.com. They think because of the sizing they offer and the location New Zealand that people will be forced to pay their exorbitant pricing but Amazon no longer charges New Zealand customers high delivery like in the past it's now very cheap and they're selling the brand Avokado sells at half the price so I guess if they hadn't been so dishonest and rude to a customer I never would have found that out and been able to let other people know and that's what they get for being dishonest over ONE item when I'd bought multiple items from then in the past so thank goodness I didn't take a risk on buying multiple over priced items from this new owner who appears to me to pulling a scam. Go to Amazon instead and see that you can get the same brands sent to you for half the price including delivery to New Zealand!
ID
Auckland, North Island
Service
Avokado Store New Zealand Shipping Service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article