Avocall is fraud

I was trying to order calling card in september but message came -error and resent and massage came again- error. So I called the customer service and I sent the e-mail to cancel the service . After all this they sent double charges to the credit card. I called few times but customer service speaks Chinese language. I sent many e-mails but all in vein. Finally I called the credit card and cancel the charges. After this they keep on charging to my credit card every month and I have to call the credit card again . This is a consumer fraud. .

DONT BUY IT. ITS A SCAM .

i been using it for a long time. It was working pretty good at the beginning but now from a month i wont be able to call for atleast 2 weeks> automated voice says its under maintenance or busy all the time.

They Do NOT HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER, they do but its automated service. DONT BUY PLZ OR READY TO REGRET.

View more comments (1)
ID
Newark, New Jersey
Loss

Avo call unlimited calling

i paid for it but it never worked and they did not refund my money..........they did not call me or help me poor customer service and they dont care about you they dont call you back and they dont answer your calls and there is another phone service that coned me i am very pissed.the guy lied to me he said he as fixing the servive but nothing ever happend or changed time just went by and i told them give me my money back they have not answered there phone a whole month and they told me it s my fault

you guys are right!!! i think this is just a fake company!!

they do not have any customer service support!! i paid money but no service is given to me~~~!!

Useless service and company. I want to take the action legally.

Be aware, these idiots are charging automatically monthly...I disputed them.

I am very much disappointed :cry by the service they are giving, i want to get rid off this deal, but not getting the way.....plz tell me how can i get away from avocall, as they have my credit card number and they r automatically renewing this every month.

Ok but not every country work dude you need to learn how to spell and stay out our business you are a lie

The best service calling to india available today! Other card companies can't compete so they are going to talk trash all day long.

Stop faking our customer's caller id so they can continue to use their service with AVOCALL.

This hating game doesn't last long.

How to cancel the avocall services?

Vivek chuak...call your bank or credit card company cancel the order you made let me know what happend ill help futher

Could you please advise How to cancel Avocall services?

also not worked for me now i am checking the website they have not renewed the license

this is all ***

SAME THING WITH ME WORKS ONLY FOR 4-5 DAYS ONLY

View more comments (18)
ID
Baltimore, Maryland

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article