Avia Dental Care, Carslbad CA

I am extremely disappointed with Avia Dental Care. Over 6 years ago I had work done at with Dr. Kimura. They always told me they would work with my insurance company on payments. After 8 months they sent me the first invoice, a past due bill and threatened to send me to collections. I worked hard to settle with them even up 1.5 years after the work was completed. They stopped communicating with me and now after 5 years they sent me to a collection agency for twice the amount. I called the collection agency to try and settle again and was told that Avia Dental did not want to settle and instead instructed the credit collections company to report it as a collection account to the credit bureaus. They wanted to have my credit score damaged. I don't think this is any way to run a business. I offered to settle and they have decided to be spiteful instead and damage my credit. I urge everyone to be careful and understand the billing upfront or better yet find another dentist. While I Think Dr. Kimura is a good, I can’t say the same for his office.
ID
Carlsbad, California
Service
Avia Dental Care Dental Service
Cons
  • Poor customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Remove the collection form the credit reports.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article