No More Averys Bedroom Furniture For Me!

I will never step foot in Averys Bedroom Furniture again because of the owner and his attitude, and in my opinion and personal view, his lack of professionalism, lack of courtesy and rudeness towards my family member and I. Purchased mattress & box spring in fall of 2011. By spring 2012 or earlier, box spring & mattress were both noisy. Owner finally did swap out both pieces but with many many hassles, additional fees and more money, therefore I thank GOD for actually replacing the product, not this owner. I wasted time, energy and money going there. Additionally, in my and my family member's opinion, the owner attempted to belittle/berate us with dumb talk (i.e. common sense stuff), as if we were *** and he knew more than anybody else. Soooo....just want to say, when you need to purchase something, choose WHERE you spend YOUR money VERY, VERY WISELY. This experience did not meet my expectations of a "business," therefore I will not return there again and would never ever recommend this place to ANYBODY I personally know. There's another review on the web for this place somewhere in maps on google for columbus, ga mattresses on yellowbot. Check out that dissatisfied customer's experience / opinion/ review as well. Additionally, there's also another review for this store on the dexknows website. Check it out too.
ID
Atlanta, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article