Poor Customer Service

Here is my experience. 2013 For several years I got my HRT from this pharmacy. This summer I had hot flashes day and night. In September I was retested by my doctor who said I had no estrogen in my system which means the cream I was taking was no good asI took it correctly and regularly every day. I took the container back and asked for a refund which doesn't seem like a big deal but it was. The local office could not help me. I wrote to the national company who ignored me. I called the national company who routed my call 25 miles from my house but at least he was helpful. About 10 phone calls later I was still playing telephone tag with people. A man named from my local pharmacy named Jason returned my call and left a message to call him. When I returned his call at the phone number left on my machine he denied knowing anything about this situation. So...... the bottom line is...... if you want to deal with a company that does business like this- go ahead. Me- I moved my prescription to another pharmacy and in 6 hours I felt normal again. The problem with compounding pharmacies is you are dealing with people- some of whom are more competent than others.
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article