Poor repair service and warranty deceit

Took 08' Jeep Grand Cherokee to Autopark Chrysler in Cary, NC for. Told problem was WIN module but they "discovered" problem with starter motor and support bushing for drive axle. Bill total $1144 with $700 in labor. Service Manager said warranty was 12 mo. or 12k mile, parts and labor covered - can take to any US Jeep Dealership. When leaving, first problem - TPS system was not reset. Second problem was that skid plate, removed to access starter motor and support bushing, had not been properly secured - missing bolts. This began to drag on highway. At nearest Jeep dearlership AutoPark denied warranty and declared I had removed the skid plate - a "bolt-faced" lie.
ID
Alexandria, California

Auto Park Chrysler Jeep in Cary, NC

Everyone has different experiences with a company and all I can do is warn customers about my girlfriend's and mine. We have a 2003 Jeep Wrangler and she took it into their service department for a simple oil change as well as other services it recommends at the mileage it has. This is simple as many know and I usually do the service myself but my girlfriend insisted we take it to the dealer. I get a call later that morning saying that they broke off the oil plug on the pan and it would cost over a thousand dollars to put on a new pan as well as a few other services. I *** early and we drive down there and I tell them that the Jeep was fine when we brought it in and they broke it and need to fix it and of course they refuse using that old lets blame it on the guy before us. I am a big lover of Wranglers and in a way it's a family but the customer service at this supposed 5 star service center and their lack of taking responsibility for their actions are appalling. Working on cars myself when I was younger at Sears you know how much torque a bolt takes to come off and when it seems to be getting to the point of breaking you STOP and CALL the customer to warn them what could happen if you proceed and give them the choice. I have personally encountered the exact occurrence. You don't just break it and then blame someone else. It's simple...It worked when it was driven in...your tech broke it under your roof...you need to man up and pay to fix it. I am not totally sure on the man's name that I spoke to last since the whole conversation was done in a hallway and not an office but our "service advisor" was Pauline Frederick.
ID
Dallas, Texas

About

Autopark Chrysler Jeep Privacy Policy
Thank The Customer for visiting Autopark Chrysler Jeep's' Leith Auto Park Chrysler Jeep website, including Company's mobile device-ready version. This way, the content of Autopark Chrysler Jeep's' website will be as relevant as possible for The User of company services the customer. www.autoparkchryslerjeep.com hope that The User of Website find Company's website to be a useful part of The User's car-buying experience. To accomplish this, Website responsibly collect and utilize personally identifiable information. www.autoparkchryslerjeep.com respect The Customer's privacy, and this Privacy Policy documents Company's commitment to safeguard and treat The User's privacy and the personal information that The Company collect online with reasonable care and in strict compliance with applicable law for the protection of personally identifiable information. What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Company's control. This Privacy Policy applies only to Company's website and information collected for Autopark Chrysler Jeep or by The Company through Autopark Chrysler Jeep's' website and through various features and online offerings on Company's website.
To read more: https://www.autoparkchryslerjeep.com/privacy.aspx
Autopark Chrysler Jeep FAQ
To read more: https://www.autoparkchryslerjeep.com/Leasing-FAQs.html
Summary

Autopark Chrysler Jeep is a retailer of new and pre-owned cars, parts and services ,Chrysler & Jeep financing and used car loans in Cary. Autopark Chrysler Jeep is situated in 400 Auto Park Blvd Cary, NC. Autopark Chrysler Jeep is dedicated to finding the best possible rates on a car loan in the Cary area. Autopark Chrysler Jeep works with some of the nation's top lenders to offer affordable monthly payments and the lowest interest rates available. The online car loan application takes only minutes to fill out and submit. Autopark Chrysler Jeep has a huge network of lenders to work with, allowing to get you the best car loan rate your credit score allows.

Autopark Chrysler Jeep reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article