Poor service

It has been 3 months and I haven't received my car registration or the 2022 license plate sticker. I need My registration!
San Jose, California
Cons
  • T traffic tickets
Price reduction

Verified Reviewer

Service & Warranty Experience

The sales team and financing teams are great. The service department has been terrible. They keep the vehicle a long time and don't fix the problems that are supposed to be covered under the warranty. You can never get a hold of anyone in the service department. I resorted to having the sales rep relay messages and get updates.

User's recommendation: Look for used vehicle somewhere else.

Houston, Texas
Pros
  • Sales team
  • Financing team
Cons
  • Phone service
  • Service department
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

AutoNation USA - Took $400 down payment and less than 10 mins later asked for it back and won't give it back
Dealership lacks communication, integrity and honesty. I needed 1800 down they tell me I Have 28 days to bring it. I bring 400 cash and they tell me my hold check is no good when I just got it from my bank. They tell me the deal cannot go through and they cannot give me my $400 back after I gave it to them less than 5 minutes ago. They are crooks and do not trust their business. I will be filing a corporate complaint. *** dealer experience Ive ever had. It took me 20 minutes to find this complaint forum.

User's recommendation: Do not go here unless you want to get robbed quick.

Phoenix, Arizona
Loss
Full refund

Brands Related to AutoNation USA

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article