Nathan B Ieb

| map-marker Phoenix, Arizona

Incompetence

Not a place run with efficiency. Seems chaotic and overly challenging for the staff.

A simple task turns into a long day of nothing. Trade in a car and not have paperwork completed. Adding points to your loan to make profit. Overpriced cars for sale with unfinished work.

In all honesty I was satisfied with being able to find a car worth my money.

However, when it comes to the process of completing the transaction, one had better luck with other dealerships. Never have I or anyone I know had to deal with the snails pace of the front office. Dont get me wrong, the sales team is great. The paper pushers are out to lunch figuratively and possibly even literally.

Close to a month later and MVD has no record of trade in transactions. No record of the car I purchased, and even suspended my plate from my trade in vehicle because it is not insured any longer. Well, dang, that is a red flag. I had to log on to MVD and report the sale myself, cancel the specialty plate that I paid a large fee for, and still have a paper plate on my purchase vehicle.

I would definitely not return for any service provided here and would not recommend using this dealership at this juncture.

There are plenty of options available out there. This may not be the right choice for you.

User's recommendation: Avoid and find another dealership

J-J G

| map-marker Tempe, Arizona

Autonation TEMPE Toyota Customer Service is the Worst!

I had my Toyota taken there. It needed a new starter.

Went to pick it up, paid. Waited and waited. And was told, "your car won't start."! I asked for my money back, but the cashier refused a refund.

I asked for a ride home, but the cashier who handles the shuttle said that no one was available and that I'd have to make my own arrangements. The only option was to rent a car! When I get back there the next day to get my car which now is apparently fixed, instead of an apology, I'm presented with an additional bill!! When I asked why?

I was taken to the service director to get an explanation and decide to just pay it and never go back there - when he tells me I can't pay it with the cashier because I frightened her the day before. I was frustrated and confused. I decided I wanted to clear it up and apologize- but then was threatened by the service director (BRANDON REED) that he'd call the police.

It is unconstitutional that I, an American citizen, have been aggressively mistreated with verbal abuse and racial profiling. It is inadmissible.

The cars made by Toyota are good, however the customer service against me as a Toyota customer provided by some staff members, especially BRANDON REED, the service director at Autonation Tempe Toyota, was lousy, abusive, mediocre, unprofessional, offensive, threatening, discriminatory, aggressive, disrespectful, insulting, humiliating, degrading, and unacceptable.

It is very sad and lamentable that a well-known multinational company as Toyota, hires such low professional level, and ignorant employees as BRANDON REED.

He does not any right to mistreat me, insult me, threaten me, disrespect me, and humiliate me, as a customer.

AutoNation Toyota needs to provide more and better training for the customer service staff, in order to teach them to be helpful, attentive, professional, respectful, nondiscriminatory, and to take the needs of the customary, no matter their color or accent more to heart.

I guess that's how Toyota treats, disrespects, and discriminates a client who feels he wasn't provided appropriate auto or customer service.

Just another verbal abuse and racial profiling discrimination case in Autonation Toyota Tempe, brought to you by TOYOTA!!! and its Service Director Representative BRANDON REED!!!!

Without any doubt, Autonation Toyota Tempe provides the worst customer service in Arizona!!!

Cons:
  • Autonation tempe toyota customer service is the worst

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Autonation TEMPE Toyota Customer Service is the Worst! DO NOT GO THERE!!!

Brooklinn Eux

Office Customer Care No..87..87..72..68..08.. Call back Now

J-J G

| map-marker Tempe, Arizona

Autonation TEMPE Toyota Customer Service is the Worst!

I had my Toyota taken there. It needed a new starter.

Preferred solution: Apology

Estefani Srx

| map-marker Saint Paul, Minnesota

Will not answer phone. Will not return calls from messages left. No way to get a real person except a car salesman, and they don't care .

I bought a 2016 Toyota Sienna in 2017. Horrible experience with finance guy. Now I have traded that vehicle, and I need to cancel the extended warranty ,the gap policy and a wheel/tire policy I bought at the time of purchase. I have been calling now for 3 weeks, only to get a recorded message to push 4 for finance. Then another recorded message that this is Nick Covert's phone, leave a message he will call back. No return calls.

User's recommendation: Avoid Toyota of Tempe!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article