Autonation Toyota Mall Of Georgia Value Range Review

I have called several timea and asked to speak with finance managers about a trade in the I made and have left alot of vm's, and never get a call back to me this is very unprofessional and has made me come to the conclusion I will never do business with this dealer again.
ID
Gainesville, Georgia
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Warranty Cancellation!

Team Toyota Mall of Georgia! I purchased 2011 Toyota Tacoma last May and I've been trying to cancel my warranty for about 10 months now! 3 times I filed a cancellation form and yet, NO REPLY from the department nor has the amount credited to my account! The first time I cancelled and went back to the dealership for confirmation and they told me the warranty department has been removed... So, I filed a cancellation form again and waited couple of months, NOTHING HAPPENED, so I went back and found out that the person who was in charge of my cancellation LEFT!, so I filed again! and it has been 2 months and STILL NOTHING! What Can I do???!!
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Loss

About

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.autonationtoyotamallofgeorgia.com/privacy.htm
Related Companies

Autonation, AutoNation Toyota Irvine, AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake, AutoNation Ford Frisco, AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM North Richland Hills

Summary

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia is a dealership offering brand new and used cars for sale in Buford, Georgia. New models showroom has a large selection of trucks, minivans, SUVs and crossovers to choose from. Express credit option is offered at Auto Nation Toyata to customers willing to finance their purchase. Apart from car sales, spare auto parts and collision center as well as maintenance department are there for customers of AutoNation. Highlander, FJ Cruiser, Prius, Venza, and Corolla are among offerings of AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia. The dealership operates Monday through Sunday.

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia reviews and complaints

AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia is ranked 1596 out of 4366 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Brands Related to AutoNation Toyota Mall of Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article