Verified Reviewer

Frustrating service and bad representation to client.

Autonation Subaru Roseville - Frustrating service and bad representation to client.
Original review updated by user Jan 20, 2022
I was in twice for a vehicle, I pointed out damages, not only did they not care to fix it. They discounted what I was saying after having proof of being in the same kind of accident. Secondly, I ask the sales rep to Give me a warranty he assured me that they would, I...
ID
Roseville, California
Cons
  • Everything about them
Loss
Preferred solution
Price adjustment in my loan documents, An apology as threats are not allowed by law.An oil change, as it has been on the lot for over 90 days and not been changed in over 2 years.Warranty at company cost,

Subaru Autonation

Stay Far away from these shysters. they nickel and dime customer service, leave customers waiting hours and hours, often cannot provide receipts for work, promise shuttle rides they then deny offering or providing once you vehicle is in their custody. The last straw was the airbag recall, drove 30 minutes for the appointment, (rush hour traffic) Had been asked when I set the appt if I wanted a shuttle ride back ( have been doing service appts her for years, sometimes the shuttle is an available service sometimes not or a 24 hr rental car (*off-site rental) I set up for the rental car as I need transport over the next 24 hours). Arrive for the appt. Wait 5 min for customer service rep who takes my keys, pull s my chart and takes another 10 minutes taking this into the service rep. who takes another 10 minutes getting the paperwork ready, then asks. Were you wanting or needing a shuttle. NO just the rental car I set up, no record of the rental car, no knowledge if one is available. If I do the shuttle can I get a ride back? The response they never provide shuttles to downtown only within 10 minutes, They could call UBER. Oh, wait they can't because I live outside the area for which they offer that service. I took my keys back and went home. NEVER NEVER be back. Subaru Nickel and Dimes themselves out of long-term service history. Selling this pile of crap for a HONDA. HONDA does not jerk their customers around. So Subaru keeps you 80 windshield wipers and air filters. I'm Going back to HONDA their Dependable Cars and Dependable Customer Service. Oh yes, you can keep your lies and your *** customer service too.
#2119306

I feel that frustration, the sales reps are lazy and I called they blame each other if the info wasn't what they wanted they don't take ownership of their ***

ID
Roseville, California
Cons
  • Always lying about transport options
  • Maita subaru really is a bunch of criminals
  • Horrid customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Going back to HONDA Subaru Dealers/SErvioce are repeated shysters

Brands Related to Autonation Subaru Roseville

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article