Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi - Transmission Repair Review from George West, Texas

After purchasing a brand new car so I would have something reliable to transport my newborn baby in the car quit after 6 DAYS. I called roadside assistance and it was promptly towed to autonation hyundia in Corpus Christi. first they wanted to charge me $500 to wash my car before they would even really look at it, so I drove 2 hours to corpus and washed it myself. Next they tried to make me file a claim on my insurance instead of putting the broken transmission under warranty. After 2 weeks and me threatening to call the warranty people myself they FINALLY agreed to fix it under warranty, now my car has been in the shop for over a month and theu just started working on it today and will not give me an estimated time it will take. I've had to miss doctor appointments for my son as well as for myself along with having to find alternative ways to get to work, when I call to ask about it the service man, Jordan, yelled at me and told me that my family and I have been annoying him ny calling so often. Worse customer servuce experience in my life.
ID
George West, Texas
Reason of review
Warranty issue

Brands Related to Autonation Hyundai Corpus Christi

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article