Bad Service

I bought a 2016 Chevy Malibu new and Ive had the pistons replace three times. On top of that, I got a extended warranty but rather than fix my car, Kevin, the GM at AutoNation Chevy West Austin told me I basically have a gremlin car as if I wanted to hear that. Instead of them fixing my car, they rather try to sell me a new car knowing they sold me a bad car which is fine but being that you pushing me to get out of it why you all dont offer me a deal. Ive been told my insurance dont cover there loaner at one point which then they rented me car because I told them when I sign up for a warranty they never said the insurance would be a probably. They ended telling to take the car back to the rental place and the gave me a loaner which I was thinking, if my insurance dont cover this loaner, why are you all giving one. I called my insurance and they told me they do cover the vehicle as long as Im the driver. Ive been mislead this whole time and within a year they fix my pistons twice and since I had the car pistons have been fixed 3 times. Ive had horrible service trying to get service for a warranty they suggested I get at signing. I recently left them a message Monday about my AC and here it is Friday and no call back at all.
ID
#2046352 Review #2046352 is a subjective opinion of poster.
San Antonio, Texas
Service
Autonation Chevrolet West Austin Sales Representative

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article