Dishonest Management

I have purchased a total of 3 vehicles from Auto max in the last 3 years. However the third one was a horrible LYING experience by the management. The 2 previous car purchases both came with only 1 set of keys for the car. They said sorry but that's the way it is. If you want another you will have to pay the approximate $300 all on your own. So ok, I did. But when I went back for the third vehicle a 32K purchase I was told the same thing only one key. I said come on get me a second set of keys, or I will walk. It was just the principal of the almost 70K I had spent at the lot. But instead of walking I was told we will pay up to $150 for a key if you provide the receipt. So 2 days ago I provided the receipt, and they said well we don't show any proof of that, so we can't pay you I said it was your word and a hand shake, before the world shut down. So LIE, LIE. I was told, no proof and you waited to long. I bought the vehicle mid Feb. and went to get my measly $150 refund on the $334 I spent for keys they basically said take a walk. So apparently I will not be purchasing my next vehicle from this dishonorable place, and I hope you can find another place to buy that still has morals to loyal customers.

User's recommendation: I will highly discourage any purchase from Auto max.

ID
#1985240 Review #1985240 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article