Be Cautious Buying from Automax!

Automax Hyundai - Be Cautious Buying from Automax!
Automax Hyundai - Be Cautious Buying from Automax!
Be cautious when dealing with this company. Automax's business practice is deceptive. If you buy a new car, make sure you know the Manufacture Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) or they will cheat you out of several thousand dollars. Even if you catch them, they will lie themselves the *** out of it. Once you come to an agreement, make sure nothing has been taken out of the car that is part of the Standard Future included in the MSRP (They took the floor mats out of my car and refuse to replace them). If you have a trade-in, make sure you know the Blue Book value of your Trade-in. Here, too, they are eager to cheat you out of several thousand dollars. If you buy a Hyundai, Hyundai provides a Customer Delivery Checklist (this is attached in the Quick Start Reference booklet in the clove compartment), make sure everything has been checked and signed by the sales consultant or you might be in for a nasty surprise after you drove off. Make especially sure your new car is clean and the windows are free of hard water spots or you need a lot of elbow crease to clean your windows (as I did). Make sure the windshield and BackWindow are sparkling clean (mine were filthy). No one really wants to come home with a new car and spend hours cleaning it especially if your trade in was spotless (as mine was). This really takes the fun of buying a new car (and Automax has no shame to do that). Last but not least, make sure that the mounting screws for the license plate are not stripped or the holes for the screws on the bumper underneath the license plate are not damaged or you might be in for a costly surprise. Once you have left Automax's lot, you are on your own, They will ignore you like if you don't exist. My advise, shop around. This might save you a lot of headache and heartache. Again, Automax's business practice IS deceptive. Be Cautious!!!
ID
Killeen, Texas
Product
2016 Hyundai Genesis Car
Cons
  • Automax dishonesty
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Automax Hyundai Norman OK SUCKS NUTS!

Went to buy a new Hyundai Elantra after researching the best car for my money. When I forund the car I was ready to give my hard earned cash for Automax had added $2000.00 dollars for a Market Demand fee. They said since the car was in such hi demand that anyone who wanted one had to pay the fee or else Get Lost. So I got lost and bought a Kia. Not only did I by a new Kia I got 3.5% intrest which is better than I would have gotten anywhere else:) AUTOMAX SUCKS HAIRY NUTS!!!!!!!

We purchase an Elantra from them, they are tough but we didn't pay the $2000.00 and even got some off the sticker price but it wasn't easy. We also got the 3.5% but because we purchased an Elantra we got an extra .25% off.

So it got us down to 3.25%

We also have gotten over 42 mpg on the highway. Averaging in the 30's I hate dealerships.

. .

ID
Cypress, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article