BS Glass Co- Don't waste your time

Standard glass with rain sensor which is reaffixed to new glass but AGO wants me to buy a new rain sensor for "liability purposes" Upped price 250 plus. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Upcharge racket.

User's recommendation: Dont waste your time.

Loss
Preferred solution
nada

Poor Customer Service

Called on 5-18 for an appointment to get a chip repair. Was given a 2:00 appointment for 5-25. On the day off the appointment, was ultimately notified that they only have one tech and they couldn't make it that day. Told me I had to wait another week for the rescheduled appointment with no guarantee they would actually make it out then. Absolutely no attempt to get me a sooner appointment. No flexibility and zero concern.

User's recommendation: Call someone else. These people are too busy and don't care.

ID
#2014285 Review #2014285 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Johnson City, Texas

Verified Reviewer

Would definitely recommend.

Update by user Mar 17, 2020

My review of autoglass only.com was not a complaint but a positive review of the company

Original review posted by user Feb 16, 2020
I have read several complaints about AutoGlassOnly.Com, mostly about the added charges for molding and clips. In their quote for your windshield, it says that molding and clips are not included in the quote. When installing a new windshield you can't reuse the old molding so you have to have that. When they call you to schedule your appointment and process your payment they will need the Vin number of the vehicle so they can tell exactly what type of molding and or clips you will need. They will then let you know what the total cost will be. For me it was about an additional 60.00. Even with the added charges for clips and molding it was still about 100.00 cheaper than Safelite. They techs were on time, they will call you about 15 to 20 minutes before arriving. They were in and out in under 45 minutes. I am very happy with their service and would recommend them for windshield replacement.

Great post, thanks.

Conroe, Texas

Paid upfront for service to have my windshield replaced two scheduled appointments later and I still have a damaged windshield