Cracked Rims Review

I have a set of rims that's craked and no one will do the repasmint
ID

MotoBahn USA

I made an online credit card order over 2 weeks ago. They don't reply to emails or phone calls and it seems the website has gone down, website has no listed contact email either...very odd. I emailed the email address showing my order sent from them. I believe I've been ripped off and I'm about to call my credit card company and file a claim. Well the products seemed like a steal of a deal, like to good to be true. Next time I'll be sure and check the reviews before dealing with a online company for the first time.

i had the same problem with them. made a purchase sometime back and all was fine.

with jacket and chaps. went to order set of saddle bags, and never got anything for my 80 bux. no response to e-mails, or phone calls.

filed claim with bank and I ll be da&*ed if they didnt do a counter claim. still havent got my money back

ID

About

Summary

Autobahn USA, Inc. is a large used car dealership. The company was founded in January, 1993. It is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America. Autobahn USA offers a wide selection of pre-owned luxury cars. There are BMW, Infinity, Audi, Mersedes-Benz, Folkswagen, and other models in stock. Each auto is inspected before selling. Autobahn USA, Inc. also provides financing, insurance, leasing, and registry services. A number of extended warranty programs are available to consumers. Autobahn USA, Inc. buys pre-owned luxury cars from Boston area. The company serves Westborough, Framingham, Providence, and Worcester. Customer service is provided by phone during normal business hours.

AutoBahn USA reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article