Auto Upholstery Needs in Richland Hills sucks!

I recently took my visors to Auto Upholstery Needs Inc in Richland Hills, Texas. I brought along the fabric I wanted as it matched the headliner of my car. My only request was that I have the mirrors back on. I stressed that the importance of my visors laid in the mirrors. James seemed nice and said 'those won't be a problem to wrap.' After retrieving my visors there were no mirrors on it. I wasn't even given my mirrors back. My visors were upholstered in a completely different fabric. When this was addressed, James found no fault in what he had done... The principal is that if I wanted my visors wrapped in YOUR fabric then I would have paid for that. Instead, he offered no apology or solution and threw it in my face that he had used a different fabric, therefore he paid for my visors. Not once did I receive a call from James about the mirrors being unable to be put back on. Or that my fabric was impossible to use as a wrap. A friend of mine had used his own fabric from a fabric store with no issue... I have had a mediator contact James about possibly rectifying the situation. James simply yelled at my mediator and hung up. I would never recommend this place to anyone. James has yelled at me and even told me that if I wanted to, I could apply for a job at this place and become his public relations assistant and until then, 'don't tell me how to run my business I've been doing this for 19 years!' He is a very aggressive individual and to think that he OWNS this place! Also, his assistant John is just as aggressive and rude!

There is another other side of this issue: We do care about customer satisfaction. When I originally looked at visors I did mention that the mirrors might be a issue.

The customer at that point did not have to leave them with me. We always respectfully try to put items back in original condition. And yes, the material she furnished was not used because the glue bleed through the fabric. Since she is in a car club my daughters boyfriend mingles with I did not want to charge her for the upgraded material I paid for myself.

Go figure, no good deed goes unpunished. It was black suede. Same color and texture. As she mentions, a friend of hers used a fabric on his and because his fabric was not thin the glue did not bleed through.

They sell all kinds of fabric at the store. Thin and thick.Some work, some dont. She did have a mediator contact me. Problem is that I could not get a word in, it was a one sided conversation so I said dont call back.

She was aggressive to say the least. Bottom line here is I did all I could. Typically I charge 45.00 each. I charged her 25.00 each because of car club thing.

She is a very young lady that told me she could of done the visors herself..makes me wonder why she didn't..I had to reply to this as soon as I noticed because I am proud of my family business that supports me and my employees familys.

Respectfully yours since 1991... www.upholsteryfortworth.com best regards James Martinez

ID
Denton, Texas

About

Summary

Auto Upholstery Needs is a business that helps clients to keep their car upholstery in order. The company has been operating since 1991. The company has two offices in Texas, the first is located in Richland Hills and the second office is in Lewisville. Upholstery services include carpet replacement, vinyl covers, Seat Covers & Repair. The materials for replacement are leather, cloth and vinyl. Additionally, this company can solve absolutely any problems with boat, trucks and motorbikes upholstery and even upholstery for restaurants and home. In most cases you will get the service the same day.

Auto Upholstery Needs reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article