Carwash damaged my brand new car

This car wash is TERRIBLE!! I took my car there that I've had for barely a week after it snowed to get the salt off my car. When I got my car back there was 5 gouges on my drivers side window. I talked to the owner and he insisted it was tree sap. I don't park near trees and any place I'm ever at throw out the day. After he tried 2 different ways to remove the "tree sap" I told him to feel the window they were obviously scratches which weren't there before I went through his car wash he proceeded to talk down to me and refused to be of any help at all. The next day I went back with my fiance so he could try and talk to the guy. The owner walked us through his car wash so he could show us there was no possible way it could have happened. There was rocks and dirt every where this out the inside of the carwash which we pointed out to him and he proceeded to yell at us. The way he was talking to us honestly sounded like he was implying I was lying and ***. I will never go back there again he wouldn't even give me a refund let alone do anything about the damage to my new car.
ID
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article