DAMANGED CAR

Auto Painting Usa Collision - DAMANGED CAR
PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! THEY DAMANGED MY CAR!!! I had my car painted,due to sun exposure damage,it only needed a paint job. I took it to 2784 n,w, 31st ave,fort lauderdale. When i got my car back the front windshield was cracked from wiper to 3/4 up on driver's side! It was obvious they hit it with sander,and cracked THE WINDSHIELD glass.I thought things happen,if my insurance covers,it will be fine.When i checked my insurance i had no coverage to take care of it. I told them they had to cover the damage,and they said will call back. When we called,they claimed we had to have Safelite prove they broke it,and refused,to fix my windshield! In addition to Damaging my car,they made me pay THERE BILL $1,100.00 IN CASH! So i DONT have a way to prove i did business,with them! My car was still in there shop,I had no other recourse but to pay,and to take my car out. We had Safelite replace my windshield at a cost of $258 ,and they said it looked like it was hit hard by something,and they felt we should report it. I feel highly insulted about being treated like i was the criminal,and could not belive this company using U.S.A. flag as logo,could get away with this type of work! American business,and no respect for clients! I am persuing reporting this to whom ever i can report this to. Shame on you U.S.A. collision! PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!

I never got any resolution for my damage..they got away with it!

ID
Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
Cons
  • Disrespectful and corupted practice
  • Which clients have no safty from
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
THEY DO DAMANGE TO CARS,NEED TO CHECK THIS BUISSNESS

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article