Auto Max Denver -- A salvage yard is better than this Car Dealership SCAM

Worst car dealer in the entire state of Colorado. You would be better off buy a piece of metal at a junkyard and call it a car than actually spending any money with these liars. There were $7,000 in damages they hid from me in the Infinity FX45 I bought there. They massively overpriced the car and basically stole from me. They wouldn't let me return the car when I asked less than 24 hours later. I pleaded I begged. I told them all the issues that had happened in less than 24 hours of owning the car. They win the award for shadiest dealership in a 200 mile radius of denver. I researched cars at true car and autotrader. The infinity FX45 I was interested in I personally got the car fax for and nothing was alarming or bad. When I went to the dealership that should of have been my 1st warning sign. The place looks like a junkyard where cars go to die; not a dealership. Cars were missing tires broken glass. The place is a junkyard. Unfortunately at the time I viewed it as I had done my research and found a diamond in the rough. WRONG. When I test drove the car everything seemed ok, drove the car around for about 30 mins with a man from Armenia I could barely understand. He said he owned the company, but he seemed super skeezy. Like old cigarettes and an outfit from goodwill bad. I should have known. Anyways I bought the car. Within 24 hours the radio wouldn't turn on, all the lights on the dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree. I called to get them take it back I wanted to return it they wouldn't. The best lie they told me is I got a good deal on it. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Within a week the door handle broke off. I took it to the infinity dealership there are over $7,000 in issues that AUTO MAX Denver hid from me. $7,000. For a car I bought for $11,000 that means that literally 70% of the value was broken. That's like buying a meal at a restaurant, paying full price and realizing it had actually been in the trash all day and was rotten. Awesome. Do not go within 100 yards of this dealership. Automax Denver is worse than any buy here pay here lot.
ID
Denver, Colorado
Cons
  • Buying a damaged product
  • Being lied to
  • Buying a faulty car
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article