Auto Mall Collection sold me an amazing car!

Well, this is the second car that I have purchased from them and I have had nothing but great success!I felt they deserved some credit! Let me start by saying, the cars are absolutely gorgeous! Great selection and they are always happy to go out of their way to find the car that is perfect for you. I really believe they care about their customers. They are extremely knowledgeable and will address all your questions and concerns. I was a little hesitant at first because my credit is a bit below average but they worked hard to make sure they got me the best rate possible. Not only that but they have the best prices around...and trust me I do my research. Great cars, great prices and great service. Whats to complain about? I highly recommend them!

Didn't you buy your second car from Auto Mall on May 14th? Post number 237617?

Seems you buy a lot of "second" cars from this outfit. Try douching your brain instead of your c#nt.

ID
Waltham, Massachusetts

Charged $1000.00 for car repairs,didn't fix car,refused refund

jerome taylor auto mall charged $1000.00 dollars to repair a metal tapping noise in the front end of my car.1 1/2 days later the noise came back,after 14 return trips,refused to fix the car,refused to honour repair warranty,and refused to refund my money. all this took place between Dec.08and Feb.09. they still refuse to repair or refund.I am permanently disabled,on disability,to pay them took every cent I had in my bank account,leaving me broke,and living month to month.what happens if I have an emergency?help.

just to let you know,this scam or fraud was reported to RCMP,never contacted me,guess thedisabled or any consumer doesn't matter. other, great detailed artical.

ID
Kingston, Ontario

About

Auto Mall Privacy Policy
AutoMall.com adopted the following privacy policy with a fundamental respect for Company's customers' right to privacy and to guide Auto Mall's' relationships with Company's customers. This Privacy Statement discloses the privacy practices for all products and services owned by AutoMall.com. AutoMall.com collects information from Company's website users, subscribers and other customers. In this section of Company's Privacy Statement, The Company describe the type of information www.automall.com collect and how Auto Mall use it to provide better services to Auto Mall's' customers. www.automall.com request The User's authorization to receive information from a consumer reporting agency (credit bureau). The Company have features where Company's customers can submit information to www.automall.com (such as Auto Mall's' contact information page). Where such submissions include requests for service, support or information, Website may forward them to Auto Mall's' agents, as needed, to best respond to the specific request.
To read more: https://www.automall.com/privacy/
Summary

Auto Mall is a dealership company that provides public with cars of different marks such as Acura, Fisker, Lexus, Saab, Audi, Ford, Lincoln, Scion, Bentley, GMC, Maybach, Smart, BMW, Honda, Mazda, Subaru, Buick, Hyundai, Mercedes Benz , Suzuki, Cadillac, Infiniti, MINI, Tesla, Chevrolet, Jaguar, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Chrysler, Jeep, Nissan, Volkswagen and many others. The cars on sale are new as well as pre-owned. Auto Mall provides different car loans such as Bad Credit Car Loan and Good Credit Car Loan, etc. As well as Auto Mall sells auto insurance. The website of the company – The AutoMall.com – provides a one-stop-shop for qualified automotive information. Users can get free new car price quotes, search tens of thousands of used cars for sale near them, get online insurance quotes, get a free online loan quote and compare cars side by side.

Auto Mall reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article