Auto Mall Collection sold me an amazing car!

Well, this is the second car that I have purchased from them and I have had nothing but great success!I felt they deserved some credit! Let me start by saying, the cars are absolutely gorgeous! Great selection and they are always happy to go out of their way to find the car that is perfect for you. I really believe they care about their customers. They are extremely knowledgeable and will address all your questions and concerns. I was a little hesitant at first because my credit is a bit below average but they worked hard to make sure they got me the best rate possible. Not only that but they have the best prices around...and trust me I do my research. Great cars, great prices and great service. Whats to complain about? I highly recommend them!

Didn't you buy your second car from Auto Mall on May 14th? Post number 237617?

Seems you buy a lot of "second" cars from this outfit. Try douching your brain instead of your c#nt.

ID
Waltham, Massachusetts

Charged $1000.00 for car repairs,didn't fix car,refused refund

jerome taylor auto mall charged $1000.00 dollars to repair a metal tapping noise in the front end of my car.1 1/2 days later the noise came back,after 14 return trips,refused to fix the car,refused to honour repair warranty,and refused to refund my money. all this took place between Dec.08and Feb.09. they still refuse to repair or refund.I am permanently disabled,on disability,to pay them took every cent I had in my bank account,leaving me broke,and living month to month.what happens if I have an emergency?help.

just to let you know,this scam or fraud was reported to RCMP,never contacted me,guess thedisabled or any consumer doesn't matter. other, great detailed artical.

ID
Kingston, Ontario

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article