Verified Reviewer

Fraudsters

clicked on the link to purchase side marker connector for my camaro. recieved wrong part. seller claimed i ordered wrong part. it was the right part. the picture matched the part i held in my hand. the part number matched the manufacturer part number. the link clearly stated the right part for camaro. directed me to "right" part for mazda rx7. i drive a camaro. not the right part. doesnt even look like the right part. offered to send "right" at my expense. paypal invoice showed different part number than what i clicked on. fraudsters. paypal refunded my money.
ID
Preferred solution
Full refund

Autolumination.com....deceptive advertising and theft of money.

Auto Lumination - Autolumination.com....deceptive advertising and theft of money.
I ordered L.E.D. lights for a motorcycle on AUTOLUMINATION.COM which is run by a man named Chris Bacon. They have detailed pictures and descriptions of their products on their website so you make an educated decision as to the product you are looking for. I was interested in some tiny lights that they had pictured and described these lights as being constructed of stainless steel. I received these lights and they were chrome plated PLASTIC!! You could immediately tell they were plastic because the chrome plating was peeling off and there was white plastic underneath. Additionally, the lights were not of the same design as the pictures on their website. I contacted the company and they emphatically insisted these lights were steel. They most certainly were not steel !! I returned the lights to them as they had suggested I do if I was not happy. I did return these lights (at my own expense) and was given a PARTIAL refund due to a 20% restocking fee. I contacted the company again and insisted they give me a full refund due to their deceptive advertising. I was repeatedly told the lights were as described and I would not be getting the rest of my money back from them. I continued to e-mail them (since this is the only way to contact them) demanding my money back and they have ignored my e-mails. This company deceptively advertised these lights, wrongly charged me for their lies and now refuses to return my money!!!! What a repugnant company.....Beware!!

Wow quite a complaint for $4.99!

@PissedConsumer1089434

It's not the money...it's the principle. Google thier company and you will see numerous complaints from others.

They should be in jail.

They are not in the business of illumination, they are in the business of ripping people off. They are nothing but crooks..believe me

View more comments (1)
ID
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article