Bought a truck at a higher price than advertised

8/19/2017 I purchased a ford f150. When I got home mybwufe thought she remembered the truck from the auto credit on north ruby st Spokane wa website. It was listed on their website for 1000$ less than they charged me. I arruved on the lot and met with Ron Yates. He told me the truck was 5995 but dropped the price to 4995. So you can imagine my surprisee when I saw it advertised at 3995. Is that even legal? I'm calling ( because I am out of town) and no response. I have a screenshot of the webpage before they took it down.
ID
Spokane, Washington
Product
1997 Ford F-150 Pickup Truck
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Buyer Beware!

Paid cash for a vehicle as the interest rate they wanted to charge my daughter should be illegal. There was an obvious oil leak, as part of the purchase agreement, it would be fixed* (up to $400) or they would take the truck back. They made a mistake on the title and the vehicle had to sit a month, waiting for tabs. My daughter had to make 5 trips to Post Falls and it was not repaired. I had it diagnosed by my mechanic and I finally, went with her to the Post Falls location and requested service in Spokane Valley, that was arranged; and to their credit, the oil leak was finally repaired. However, the same day it was picked up, we noticed the transmission was acting strange. We thought they did something to it and brought it back. I was told the tranny was bad, that they didn't touch it (coincidence?) I then had to pay them over $1100 for them to replace that. The truck was brought home and parked for couple of months after that, it was started and moved around in the driveway, but not driven. When my daughter started to drive it again, the tranny fluid was low, so she brought it back and was told there was a block over the filter (or some such story) another month goes by and fluid is low again.. she brought it back and has been essentially told too bad, you didn't buy a new tranny, you bought a used one! I had my daughter drop the car off at the transmission shop today for a diagnosis. I would guess there is less than 3000 miles on the vehicle since replacement of the tranny. I don't know what the problem with it is at this point, but I half wonder if the transmission was ever replaced! The customer service at Auto Credit sucks, they do not stand behind their work and frankly, give the appearance of a VERY SHADY operation!!! NEVER will I recommend Auto Credit Sales to anyone!!!
ID
Spokane Valley, Washington
Product
Chevrolet Pickup Truck
Reason of review
Poor customer service, bad quality, problem with delivery, defective!!

About

Auto Credit Sales Privacy Policy
In connection with The User's transaction, Auto Credit Sales may acquire information about The Client of Auto Credit Sales as described in this notice, which Website handle as stated in this notice. Website may collect personally identifiable information such as name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, social security number, date of birth, etc This personal information is collected and used by Auto Credit Sales staff for the purpose of facilitating a relationship or business transaction. Auto Credit Sales's' website resides behind a firewall and uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer, the industry-standard security protocol used to communicate with browsers) to transmit personal information. Data is strongly encrypted during transmission to ensure that personal and payment information is secure. Industry-standard data encryption techniques are used to protect personal information on Company's servers.
To read more: http://www.autocreditsales.com/terms
Summary

Auto Credit Sales is a large used car dealership. The company was founded in 1999. Its headquarters is based in Hayden, Idaho, United States. Auto Credit Sales offers a broad range of pre-owned vehicles of most makes and models. There are cars, tracks, SUVs, and Vans. The company financial department provides assistance in getting car loans. Credit application can be completed online. All buyers can also use the following options: calculate your trade, calculate payments, and calculate fuel savings. The company co-operates with buyers who have bad credit history. Auto Credit Sales serves Spokane (WA), Spokane Valley (WA), Post Falls (ID), and Hayden (ID).

Auto Credit Sales reviews and complaints

Auto Credit Sales is ranked 1274 out of 4365 in Dealers category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article