Still havent recieved my parts

I did receive an email stating that they were running behind and doing their best to fulfill the order. I'm not impressed. Don't advertise a 5 -10 day shipping time and after almost 30 bussiness days still not ship my order. This is crazy! Who does bussiness like this? Do u think u are going to use covid as an excuse for the rest of ur life for poor bussiness

User's recommendation: Don't use them.

ID
Cons
  • Slowwww as death
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

I smell a lawsuit

On May 4, 2013, I ordered a painted hood for my Chevrolet Tahoe, which costed me $500. I was then immediately given a verification email with my tracking number. After a few days, I went online and submitted a tracking information request, no response. A few days later, I called, was put on hold three times, hung up on twice, and was finally connected to a VERY RUDE telephone operator who could ultimately give me NO INFORMATION. Her excuse was that their site was down and that they were working on it (I call BS). To this day, I'm waiting on some kind of contact. Tomorrow, I'm calling my credit card company, along with my lawyer. I WILL BE SUBMITTING A LAWSUIT AGAINST AUTOBODY.

A2zautobodypart

Terrible service - Called them thrice to inquire about the product - First thing is that they never called back as they committed, in the end they arranged for a headlight which stopped working after 4 days. On calling , the owner didn't co-operated and said I will have to purchase another one while at the time of delivery he said it will work perfectly fine. Pathetic Customer Service. I would never recommend their services to any person in texas. The name of the owner is Ali Guivecci and his email is guivecci@***.com . Stop ripping people of Ali Guivecci.

FYI, all autoparts stores will have a no return policy on electrical parts. Thses parts can be burned out by either installer error or electrical problems with the cars system.

Dallas, Texas

Payed for door did not recevie stold money from my bank

on april 23/2013 i purchased a door shell #1501**** from auto body parts from addison il gave them 8 days to delivery it but no door shell. try to call, they put you on hold. and never come back, i call about 10 times, the next time they shut their their page down. so i call the b.b.b.so all i can do is see what they can do for me. i try to call again they would put you on hold and never come back.and talk to you no mg, would talk to you.so thats it.
Addison, Illinois
Loss

Avoid like the plague;terrible service

Ordered a bumper cover which was received broken due to free shipping by Greyhound.Company said bad luck and to resolve with shipper.Bumper was poorly wrapped with light bubble wrap.Company did not list full value of product when shipping Avoid these creeps,there are plenty of good companies who ship free via federal express.Trying to find a person to talk with from company is a joke.Avoid.avoid.This company seems to care less about the customer.it takes them forever to ship a product and they seem to care nothing about ensuring it is received in one piece.
Knoxville, Tennessee

Horrible experience with (auto-bodyparts.com)

Horrible experience dealing with the website. First I ordered my parts and never recieved an email confirmation. I called back and they sent the email. A little scary. Next the claimed they need 2-3 days to ship items. It has been 6 days and my order has not shipped. I called on the fourth day and was assured it would ship that day, that never happened. I called the following day and was put on hold for 40 minutes. They gave me a fedex tracking number that doesnt exist which means it was never shipped. I called the following day and they gave me a ficticous story of how the packaged was returned by fedex because it was oversized and that was why i had not received my package. The blammed the problem on fedex when all the ultimate responsibilty fall on the site. The only resolve i got was that the package was going to be sent via greyhound and i would have to wait another four days and drive a half hout out of my way to the nearest station to pick it up. I asked for them to pay the shipping what ever the cost since that was what the advertised on the site: packages ship free to your doorstep in 5-10 business days. This was not the reality and could not be farther from the truth. In the end it took 14 days and a one hour round trip drive to the greyhound station. THe customer support lady Leanne was incredibly unhelpfull and rude on the phone. Stay away from this website!

it will be 14 days tomorrow that I have been waiting on an unpainted bumper, they are only 3 hours from my location, have a good min d to drive up there and give them ***, I have sent out multiple e-mails no reply and have called twice and told that the shipping department is out today?! they sure as *** took my money, iam hoping paypals will do something about this account

I truly wish I could've seen these comments before I placed my $500 order on May 4, 2013. I was never given tracking information.

I called once and was connected with a VERY RUDE telephone operator; I then requested (via email) tracking information TWICE and never received anything.

Tomorrow I am going to get in touch with my credit card company and with my lawyer. I want to see these ***, bottom feeders pay for their awful service.

No product sent. Lied about it being sent.

No tracking numbers. Terrible phone service.

I think I was taken for over 300 dollars. Please don't be taken by this company.

Yup. Exact same story as you guys.

I don't understand how they can put the same story out there and keep going. Did you cancel the order and get your money back? I am having my credit card company try to do this for me. Total scam.

I want to set someone on fire. Some people have some nerve to screw people over like this.

Same story like everybody else. every time i called they lie and put you on hold for at least 20 min.

The company is a scam.

Is been 1 month and i did not receive the part. I,m disputing the charges with the credit card company.

I hope somebody will stop this crooks!!!!!!!!!!

#472060

Similar problems to those indicated above. Received an email order confirmation stating that I would receive an email in 2-4 business days with a tracking number.

On the fifth day I called and was told that it would ship that day and was given a fed ex tracking number that was no good.

Leanne also told me she would have to call fed ex and get back to me but no one is getting back to me. Will likely have cancel the order and call my credit card company to deny the charges.

I ordered a bumper for my Honda on 2/22/2012 that was supposed to ship in about 3 days. I called 3 weeks later and was told they were trying to get a hold of me to discuss a change in shipping.

They never called or emailed me. They said my bumper wou;ld go out via Greyhound and that I would have to pick it up at bus station. It never showed up. I called again and now they say they didn't know what color to paint it (this was verified at the order time).

Weeks later and still no bumper. Every time I called, I was put on hold for 10 minutes, then someone would say they would call right back with an answer, never happened.Another person told me my bumper went out, was damaged by shipper, was returned to them, and now they would redo my bumper and ship out again.

I have not received a tracking number and will dispute the charge with my credit card company. Ity has been 2 months now and I realize this company (auto-bodyfit.com or OEMbumpers.com) is a complete scam.

I cannot believe any company in business today can exist with the poor quality and less than professional customer service personnel I’ve experienced dealing with Auto-BodyParts.com. My situation is very similar to the previous post by Douglas, AK…except I’ve yet to receive my order.

Initially I placed an order online in February for headlights and a mounting bracket for my son’s 1995 Mustang. I received an order confirmation e-mail indicating another e-mail would be sent when the parts shipped. Apparently someone called leaving a message indicating there was a problem with my order asking me to call them…not an 800 number I might add. Not a real problem with free nationwide calling today. Anyway, I called the following Saturday morning only to have a lady answer and put me on hold. I waited roughly 10 minutes and decided to call back thinking my call may have been forgotten. I called back and a guy answers indicating he was going to put me on hold…when I indicated I had been on hold before…he started giving me some grief asking why I hung up. When I indicated I was on hold for awhile and thought I had been forgotten, he told me that I needed to wait my turn and went on to tell me it was Saturday and they weren’t even supposed to be in the office. He said they only came in to help people…and then I indicated that all I was doing is returning a call from them earlier in the week about my order. Then what I already thought was poor customer service got worse…the guy asked me for my order number so he could cancel the order. I was shocked…I had the call speaker phone thinking I was going to be put on hold again so my wife hear the entire conversation. Needless to say, we were both very shocked. I hung up on the guy…

I immediately logged on to the website and selected the contact a manage button and detailed the customer service problem hoping for a resolve. After a few days with no response, I tried calling the customer service number again (during the week)…hoping for a better experience. It was mildly better and very similar to a previous post… they explained that one of the parts was too large to ship any other way than Greyhound. I have been shipping items for years (large items) and never found anything that couldn’t be shipped to my door but that’s another issue all together. I offered to go along with the Greyhound option just to get the parts. After I thought we were done, the lady asked me to hang on… she comes back on the phone indicating she was going to ship the parts to my door after all…and gives me a confirmation number. I asked which career the number was for and she was illusive. After the call, I punched the number into Google and it appeared to be a FedEx Number. I tried to verify the shipment several days afterwards without any success and began to realize I had been deceived.

I have called back several times the past few weeks and it’s the same scenario… I realized that I was being played. No problem I thought…I’ll just go find the parts I need somewhere else. Well, until I realized they have charge my credit card several hundred dollars for the parts in question. I am now in the process of contesting the charges against my account with my bank and writing a letter to our State Attorney General regarding the poor business practice by this company. I plan to make as many consumer postings about this problem as I possibly can. There is just no excuse for poor customer service these days—particularly in this economy.

SAME BS IT WILL BE 14 DAYS TOMARROW WISH I HAD SEEN THIS SOONER

View more comments (8)
Douglas, Alaska
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article