Jason H Vwr

Never received order

Never received my order! My emails have been totally ignored! They responded to one email a month a ago saying my order was going to ship the following week. Never received nor got any kind of tracking. Have ignored ever since!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Scam site

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Do not order from authentic band merch

Steve O Tip

Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Ordered 5 t-shirts a month ago they've sent 2 and I have not received the other 3 yet.

Authentic Band Merch - Ordered 5 t-shirts a month ago they've sent 2 and I have not...
Authentic Band Merch - Ordered 5 t-shirts a month ago they've sent 2 and I have... - Image 2
Updated by user Dec 04, 2023

I received 2 out of the 3 remaining shirts. Two of the shirts I received are not true to size.

May be an Asian medium or large but not American.

I've asked for replacements that are true medium and large but they've gone dark. Not getting a response about the last shirt I'm waiting for nor are they trying to make it where they want my business again.

Original review Nov 30, 2023
They claim to be a USA company (Maryland specifically) yet everything comes from Indonesia, first off. I ordered 5 t-shirts a month ago.

They say they ship in 2 to 6 days on their website. After many emails asking for an update on when my shirts were being shipped, they sent 2. That was amost 2 weeks after I placed order. I have not received the other 3 yet.

When I inquired about the other 3 they kept sending me tracking info that was either bogus or said "lable created". I would send an email every 3 days asking for an update. They kept mentioning 2 of the 3 shirts. When I demanded to know what was the situation the the 3rd shirt and that I would be desputing the charge if the remainder of the order was not shipped in the next 2 days.

They sent me a working tracking number a week ago, but, it's been sitting in Georgia for over 3 days now. So I won't know until the package gets here if I will need to dispute.
Their customer service is horrible. They always responded to me between midnight and 3 am, which proves the point they are not located here in the US.

You can also find most of the shirts they have on their site where they say they are "rare" on other sites, including Fanatics. And they are cheaper on other sites.
I will update as needed.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Decent selction
Cons:
  • Customer service
  • Youll never get what you paid for

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Aviloid at all cost and check other sites.

JaneandRichard T

| map-marker Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Question regarding an IZOD merchandise

I purchased an Navy IZOD blazer for my grandson size 14-16 for school as part of his school uniform. I purchased IZOD product rather than through the school uniform company.

My only problem is he lost one of the gold buttons from the front of blazer. There are 3 buttons on each sleeve, but they are smaller size. There are no extra buttons that come with the blazer. Is there anyway I can receive a button or even purchase from Authentic Band.

I understand Authentic Band has purchased the IZOD brand. Please reply.

Thank you.

Jane Thomas

PS: I even looked in one of our local fabric stores and could not find a button to match.

User's recommendation: I would love to give a recommendation when I receive a reply.

map-marker Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

I am only trying to purchase or receive a gold button from a blazer. There were no extra buttons when blazer was purchased and one is now missing. Regarding a clothing item I need help with.

A button is missing from an IZOD size 14-16 boy's navy blazer. My grandson wears blazer to school as part of uniform and he lost one of the larger buttons. There are 2 size buttons on blazer--3 smaller size on each sleeve and two larger size buttons to close blazer. No extra button came with blazer & I have looked in fabric stores to try and buy but nothing matches. IZOD must have a way for me to replace the missing button. I would appreciate hearing from them or someone.

User's recommendation: Don't buy jacket if extra button is not supplied at purchase.

map-marker Orlando, Florida

Sizing way wrong

Im 6 ft 2 in 185 in great shape. Ordered 2 Beatles t shirts hoping one would fit. Wrong. One a Large, way too small. XL was fine except too small and tight in the sleeves. One of the two should have been a perfect fit. Really odd. Will return both tomorrow. Beware of sizing. Not sure what to say.

User's recommendation: Sizing WAY off

alex d Stt

They are terrible

I ordered two shirts from them and one was the wrong size and misprinted. I reached out to them about the problem and they said they cant do returns for these items because they were discounted. The shirt was $35 with a discount of like $0.95 cents. I told them that they were the wrong size that was sent but they still did nothing to fix this and not even get back to me. They are giving tiny discounts on items just so they wont have to do returns and then still just ship you wrong sizes and misprinted faulty shirts. They are a joke of a company.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Good selection of shirts
Cons:
  • Wont fix a simple return of size for a shirt
  • Are terrible

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't use this terrible company

map-marker San Francisco, California

No response from the company

I got a shipping confirmation number but they have not given the package to the post office. ? Post office still awaiting item.

User's recommendation: Lots of vendors sell rock merchandise, try another vendor.

Tyrece Wsz
map-marker Winfield, Illinois

Haven't heard back from you

On Dec 17 2023 I ordered a doors t-shirt and would like to know when I'm going to get it I paid for it and haven't gotten a tracking number or anything

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article